All Discussions Tagged 'Keto' (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can I lose my belly fat in a week?

"Electrolyte imbalances can also be common if keto followers aren't aware of hydration needs," Turoff says. It's important to stay hydrated…

Started by jeniedwin

0 Jun 10

How can I make my stomach flatter overnight?

Reported side effects of the keto diet include short‐term stomach upsets and increased blood cholesterol. From a social perspective, the lo…

Started by jeniedwin

0 Jun 10

Top5 Fat Burning Tips

Research showed that a 'water only' starvation diet worked because substances called ketone bodies, produced as a byproduct of fat burned f…

Started by zoyazack

0 Jun 10

Is ketosis bad for the heart?

When your body is in ketosis (which happens once you’re following a keto diet plan), your body is ready to burn fat as your energy supply (…

Started by zoyazack

0 Jun 3

Why the keto diet is bad?

The keto diet could be high fat and extremely low carb consumption arrange - with carb intake sometimes restricted to but 20 grams on a dai…

Started by zoyazack

0 Jun 3

How much weight can you lose on the 3 day military diet?

The high-fat diet includes moderate protein intake and really few carbs (about 75:20:5 by calorie percentage), and may facilitate your shed…

Started by jeniedwin

0 May 31

How much weight can you lose on the 3 day military diet?

A keto diet could be a terribly high-fat low-carbohydrate diet that's designed to induce metabolism. Once the body is depleted of glucose s…

Started by jeniedwin

0 May 30

Fast Weight Loss Exercises to Lose 5 Pounds Every Week

The high-fat diet includes moderate protein intake and really few carbs (about 75:20:5 by calorie percentage), and may facilitate your shed…

Started by jeniedwin

0 May 30

Why is ketosis bad?

PCOS usually happens together with insulin resistance – inflicting a variety of secretion problems in girl – together with infertility. A k…

Started by zoyazack

0 May 29

How much weight can you lose on keto?

Low carb, high fat diets are used for centuries by doctors once operating with weighty patients. William Banting revealed the wide standard…

Started by zoyazack

0 May 29

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service