All Discussions Tagged 'Civil' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment Past Questions and Answers

This standard past questions and answers collection is solely meant for individuals sitting for the recruitment examination into various po…

Started by Johnson Ofonimeh

1 Sep 21, 2019
Reply by Chris

cdfipb.careers/jobs Apply for 2018/19 Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Recruitment

Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 CDFIPB Recruitment 2018 - The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDF…

Started by Msta Buka

0 May 18, 2018

Civil Servants Can Join Political Parties, Says Ekweremadu

Civil Servants Can Join Political Parties, Says Ekweremadu AuthorAkahi NewsPosted on15 February, 2018 @ 07:38 amCategoriesNews, Politics…

Started by Akahi Tutors

0 Feb 15, 2018

Best Nigerian Jobs that can make you a millionaire in 2 years

Well, I know you have been wondering what kind of job in Nigeria that would be able to make you a millionaire in 2 years time. This is so…

Started by Emmanuel

2 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Chalchiuhticue Naabah

Well, I know you have been wondering what kind of job in Nigeria that would be able to make you a millionaire in 2 years time. This is so…

Started by Emmanuel

0 Oct 10, 2017

Started by Emmanuel

0 Oct 10, 2017

American Civil War was a military conflict

American Civil War was a military conflict between the United States of America (the Union) and the Confederate States of America (the Conf…

Started by Ziyeta Robert Mary

0 Dec 17, 2012

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service