All Discussions Tagged 'Big' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What can I drink to relieve heartburn?

Persistent acid reflux that happens more than twice a week is called gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). Heartburn is felt when stomach…

Started by jeniedwin

0 Mar 20

How long can you live with type 2 diabetes?

Persistent acid reflux that happens more than twice a week is called gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). Heartburn is felt when stomach…

Started by jeniedwin

0 Mar 20

Big Brother Naija 2019 Show Starting Date, Housemate Profiles and Prize Money

It has been confirmed, Big Brother Naija will be back for a 4th Season in 2019, and the show will hold right here in Nigeria. This season's…

Started by Msta Buka

0 Feb 3

Big K.R.I.T. Drops Surprise EP “Trifecta”

Big K.R.I.T. has been dropping surprise projects over the last few weeks, and he continues the trend with another EP. Trifecta follows Thri…

Started by billboardbaze.com

0 Dec 14, 2018

Big Brother Naija 2019 Audition, Registration, Form, Venue and Date

When will Big Brother Naija 2019 start? Probably the most asked question on the mouth of every Big Brother Enthusiasts, with a lot of peopl…

Started by Sir Hercules Uwadia

0 Nov 8, 2018

DOWNLOAD MP3: Big Shaq – Man Don't Dance

Big Shaq aka Michael Dapaah was able to score a record deal in the U.S. with Republic Records, thanks to his viral hit ‘Man’s Not Hot‘ whic…

Started by albumzipfile

0 May 17, 2018

Big Brother Africa 2018 - Audition Venue, Application form, Starting date

Africa's biggest reality show is set to come back & bigger than ever. Big Brother Africa is rumored to returns for its tenth edition! D…

Started by Msta Buka

0 May 17, 2018

DOWNLOAD: DJ Big N – My Dear Ft. Don Jazzy & Kiss Daniel (Audio Mp3 Download)

Download Audio DJ Big N – My Dear Ft. Don Jazzy & Kiss Daniel Mp3 Download DJ Big N delivered us with fresh new single titled “My Dea…

Started by Derek HN

0 May 14, 2018

http://www.supergist.com.ng/bbnaija-update-prito-and-van-dee-evicted-first-from-the-big-brother-naija-house/

BBNaija Update; Prito And Van-Dee Evicted First From The Big Brother Naija House The house mates to be first EVICTED in the third season of…

Started by Joses Uwadia

0 Feb 19, 2018

BBNaija Season 3: Latest Updates on Housemate Nomination & Eviction

Hello Big Brother Nigeria Fans, I'm glad to announce that your favorite reality TV show is coming to your tv screens in 2018. Big Brother N…

Started by Ebuka Nwadike

0 Jan 28, 2018

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service