All Discussions Tagged '2011' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech

LET'S GET IT DONE! On October 1st, 2010, our country will turn 50.  Whilst we thank those who have contributed positively to the developmen…

Started by Kola Yusuf

8 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

IBB 4 2011

My Fellow Nigerians! Darkness; they say is sickness. I vividly had a vision that this present dispensation has brought not only Glowing Lig…

Started by Soulman™ Ola'

1 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

University of Uyo, direct enrtry, supplementry,Admission, List, 2011

The University of Uyo has released their Direct Entry Admission List and Supplementary List. PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES All admitted stu…

Started by binutiri samson

1 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

As the North Boils the Battle for Next Senate Presidency Begins

As the 2011 poll enters the concluding stage, the battle for the President of the Senate has started with the incumbent holder, Senator Dav…

Started by Solomon Eze

3 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Okolobah Efe Michael

YES WE CAN - 4 APR 11 ELECTION

I am compelled to use this medium to air my view on this. Many have argued that it is not possible to hold the postponed National Assembly…

Started by akintomide

3 Apr 6, 2011

Why Tax collectors in INEC?

Am writing with a breeding heart. I can't just bear it. During this week's INEC display exercise, Racos in Ika North-East of delta state sc…

Started by Aniekwe Charles

2 Feb 18, 2011

What do Nigerians expect come 2011 General Election?

Read more: Michael Eboh published a full detailed copy at quazen.com   The election time is here again with lots of rumour all over land. T…

Started by Michael Eboh

5 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Michael Eboh

Awake Nigerians!

As richly endowed by the Divine with enormous resources, viz; natural, intellectual, spiritual and ecology we still find it so hard to brea…

Started by Ovie Utuedor

3 Dec 3, 2010

Are Nigerians Ready for a Change?

http://newsflavor.com/world/africa/nigeria-at-50-the-state-of-the-nation/ This question is thrown to all Nigerians within and in the Dias…

Started by Michael Eboh

4 Nov 17, 2010

WHO TRULY DESERVES THE PDP TICKET?

OPINION POLL: LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD. WHO TRULY DESERVES THE PDP PRESIDENTIAL TICKET IN THE 2011 ELECTIONS?TEXT sd 5577 TICKET,YOUR COMMEN…

Started by Bamidele Ataru

1 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Bridget

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service