Oghits Official's Discussions (173)

Discussions Started (173) Replies Latest Activity

Download Music: Cee Kay - Pressure Ft NBA Youngboy

Cee Kay Pressure Ft NBA Youngboy download. Arkansas rapper Cee Kay is still relatively unknown but he's been enjoying a buzz over the last…

Started by Oghits Official in Sports

0 Mar 5

Song: Lil Duke - Petty Ft Gunna

Lil Duke Petty Ft Gunna mp3 download. The YSL camp has been hard at work these days. Although there's no sign of a new project from Young T…

0 Mar 5

Iamsu! - Racks In The Middle Freestyle

Iamsu! Racks In The Middle Freestyle mp3 download. Iamsu's been letting off new freestyles over the past few weeks. The rapper previously r…

0 Mar 4

DOWNLOAD: Bea Miller It's Not U It's Me Ft 6LACK download

Bea Miller It's Not U It's Me Ft 6LACK download. 6lack's been in his bag lately when it comes to his guest verses. Ever since he came out o…

0 Mar 2

Download: 2 Chainz Rule The World ft Ariana Grande mp3 download

2 Chainz Rule The World ft Ariana Grande mp3 download. The all said album of the week so far with the highest stream in all most all portal…

Started by Oghits Official in Entertainment

0 Mar 1

DOWNLOAD: 2 Chainz 2 Dollar Bill ft Lil Wayne & E-40 mp3 download

2 Chainz 2 Dollar Bill ft Lil Wayne & E-40 mp3 download. The trilling rap filled album "Rap Or Go To The League" by 2 Chainz with some…

0 Mar 1

DOWNLOAD: 2 Chainz and Travis Scott Whip mp3 download

2 Chainz and Travis Scott Whip mp3 download. 2 Chainz got Hip-hop on his "Rap Or Go To The League" album, the artist featured on the mixtap…

0 Mar 1

DOWNLOAD: 2 Chainz Momma I Hit A Lick Ft Kendrick Lamar mp3 download

2 Chainz Momma I Hit A Lick Ft Kendrick Lamar mp3 download. After the release of his long awaited album "Rap Or Go To The League". I believ…

0 Mar 1

DOWNLOAD: 2 Chainz Rap Or Go To The League album download

2 Chainz Rap Or Go To The League album download. The long awaited Rap Or Go To The League album is finally out. It's been two years since 2…

0 Mar 1

DOWNLOAD: Rich The Kid 4 Phones mp3 download

Rich The Kid 4 Phones mp3 download. It's out! Rich the Kid drops his new track 4 Phones the artist has been teasing this very track all mon…

0 Feb 28

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service