mary's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, My name is mary, i got you from .community.vanguardngr.com. and i want to hav…"

mary replied May 7, 2010 to The Sack of Maurice Iwu! NOT YET UHURU.

2 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

"Hello, My name is mary, i got you from .community.vanguardngr.com. and i want to hav…"

mary replied May 7, 2010 to War against child abuse

6 May 7, 2010
Reply by Tunde

mary replied May 7, 2010 to What would Nigeria look like if ALL Governments actually spend monies alloted to projects judiciously?

4 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

mary replied May 7, 2010 to SHOWING OUR TALENT IN CHINA,( TALENT HUNT )

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

mary replied May 7, 2010 to POLITE CHAT APPROACH

19 May 7, 2010

mary replied May 7, 2010 to PROSPERITY : SECRET

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

mary replied May 7, 2010 to OJUKWU'S ENDORSEMENT OF IBB

20 May 17, 2010
Reply by wokocha onyemezie

mary replied May 7, 2010 to Prof Iwu's Successor

13 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Osain Ella

mary replied May 7, 2010 to WHY DOES IT COST 60% OF THE TOTAL BUDGET TO RUN A COUNTRY WITH NO VISIBLE DEVELOPMENT

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

mary replied May 7, 2010 to who push who to death?

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service