Akamelu Michael's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Aba and Abia are synonymous. When the government knows that a particular family clan…"

Akamelu Michael replied Oct 26, 2010 to Aba "The weaping giant"

25 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Tochi King

"God has given us everything. We need not to pray and disturb God. We only need to ch…"

Akamelu Michael replied Oct 6, 2010 to Aba "The weaping giant"

25 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Tochi King

"Again, this has raised yet another suspision....."

Akamelu Michael replied Oct 6, 2010 to PDP PRESIDENTIAL ZONING, THE FINAL STRAW THAT WILL BREASK NIGERIA'S SPINAL CORD

5 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Akamelu Michael

"What do you have to say about this again. The implications of PDP catastrophy..... I…"

Akamelu Michael replied Oct 6, 2010 to PDP PRESIDENTIAL ZONING, THE FINAL STRAW THAT WILL BREASK NIGERIA'S SPINAL CORD

5 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Akamelu Michael

"My brother, I thank you for understanding the wave of the current. My advice is for…"

Akamelu Michael replied Aug 21, 2010 to MY FEAR IS THAT POLITICIANS HAVE CONCLUDED PLANS TO BREAKE UP NIGERIA ANY MOMENT FROM NOW

30 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Akamelu Michael

"@ Bridget, Please my sister, I want you to open your eyes. If not for anything, let…"

Akamelu Michael replied Aug 21, 2010 to MY FEAR IS THAT POLITICIANS HAVE CONCLUDED PLANS TO BREAKE UP NIGERIA ANY MOMENT FROM NOW

30 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Akamelu Michael

"U see, my sister Nzeribe, I think what you are trying to emphasize is an indication…"

Akamelu Michael replied Jul 11, 2010 to PDP PRESIDENTIAL ZONING, THE FINAL STRAW THAT WILL BREASK NIGERIA'S SPINAL CORD

5 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Akamelu Michael

"And finally, PDP whas droped zonning! the first stage of my postulation has come to…"

Akamelu Michael replied Jul 8, 2010 to PDP PRESIDENTIAL ZONING, THE FINAL STRAW THAT WILL BREASK NIGERIA'S SPINAL CORD

5 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Akamelu Michael

"Gadaffi, I know that your knife is still sharp, if you would like to cut, PLEASE, I…"

Akamelu Michael replied Apr 11, 2010 to MY FEAR IS THAT POLITICIANS HAVE CONCLUDED PLANS TO BREAKE UP NIGERIA ANY MOMENT FROM NOW

30 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Akamelu Michael

"I think you are 100% right Nzeribe. A failed nation is a failed nation. It takes onl…"

Akamelu Michael replied Apr 11, 2010 to MY FEAR IS THAT POLITICIANS HAVE CONCLUDED PLANS TO BREAKE UP NIGERIA ANY MOMENT FROM NOW

30 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Akamelu Michael

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service