Tranquil's Discussions (107)

Discussions Started (107) Replies Latest Activity

Phyno's image used as masquerade mask

The image of popular Nigerian musician, Phyno has been used to carve a Masquerade mask.

Started by Tranquil

0 on Monday

Court stops Folasade, Tinubu’s daughter, from levying Computer Village

A Lagos State High Court has barred Folasade Tinubu-Ojo, the daughter of All Progressives Congress leader, Bola Tinubu, from imposing levie…

Started by Tranquil

0 on Saturday

Man attempts to burry wife alive over infidelity

“I want to eliminate her completely from this world. That was why I dug this grave to put her inside and cover her.” Businessman, Tersso P…

Started by Tranquil

0 on Saturday

Tonto Dikeh reacts as Christian Pilgrims Commission denies Ambassadorial appointment

Actress and founder of Tonto Dikeh Foundation has reacted to the denial of the Ambassadorial appointment by the Christian Pilgrims Commissi…

Started by Tranquil

0 on Saturday

NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song

Singer Ric Hassani'sThunder Fire You’ song has been banned by National Broadcasting Commission (NBC). Born Ikechukwu Eric Ahiauzu, the 32…

Started by Tranquil

0 on Saturday

Christian Pilgrims Commission denies appointing Tonto Dikeh peace ambassador

The Nigeria Christian Pilgrims Commission (NCPC), has denied the rumour making rounds that it appointed Tonto Dikeh as its Peace Ambassador…

Started by Tranquil

0 on Saturday

Tonto Dikeh appointed Ambassador by Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has been appointed ambassador for peacebuilding by the Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission (NCPC). Tonto r…

Started by Tranquil

0 on Friday

2023: What I will do if I become president — Naira Marley

Singer, Naira Marley has revealed what he will do if he becomes the president of Nigeria. The singer took to Social Media to reveal that…

Started by Tranquil

0 on Friday

Drama as kidnappers abduct fufu sellers, demand ₦10 Million ransom

Kidnappers suspected to be Fulani herdsmen have abducted two traders selling fufu, on the Ayetoro-Olorunda road in Imala, Abeokuta-North Lo…

Started by Tranquil

0 Feb 25

Fulanis are not terrorists, bandits — Sultan of Sokoto

Sultan of Sokoto and President-General, Nigerian Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs (NSCIA), Alhaji Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar III, has said t…

Started by Tranquil

0 Feb 25

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service