Lee Palmer's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Stress can really have different stages and different forms of difficulcy, sometimes…"

Lee Palmer replied Dec 19, 2019 to Reduce Stress in 5 Steps

1 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Lee Palmer

"I quitted smoking relatively easy, just followed the most widespread instruction - I…"

Lee Palmer replied Nov 21, 2019 to 8 Steps On How To Quit Smoking

1 Nov 21, 2019
Reply by Lee Palmer

"I tried almost all of these besides ginseng, thanks for the useful article. Using he…"

Lee Palmer replied Nov 16, 2019 to These 4 Herbs Can Protect Your Brain From Alzheimer’s, Depression, Anxiety And Much More

1 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Second hand smoking is extremely harmful, that's true. But still I am sure that smok…"

Lee Palmer replied Nov 15, 2019 to THE DANGERS OF SECOND HAND SMOKING IN LAGOS STATE

1 Nov 15, 2019
Reply by Lee Palmer

"I think benefits of cannabidiol are undeniable, that’s a well known fact. Many peopl…"

Lee Palmer replied Nov 14, 2019 to

just now

"Everyone has his own anti stress recipe. Medications weren’t effective enough in my…"

Lee Palmer replied Nov 14, 2019 to

just now

"Taking cannabidiol brings almost zero risks, but thank you for the info, everyone sh…"

Lee Palmer replied Aug 21, 2019 to

just now

"ADHD can poison one's life easily, you will never cope with your stress and anxiety…"

Lee Palmer replied Aug 10, 2019 to Are There Strategies to Stay in a Positive Frame of Mind If You Have ADHD?

1 Aug 10, 2019
Reply by Lee Palmer

"40 kg of weed is impressing quantity, I have to say that I support legalize but only…"

Lee Palmer replied Jul 29, 2019 to Nigerian Woman Arrested With 40kg Cannabis Hidden In Vegetables In Edo State (Photos)

1 Jul 29, 2019
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Great post, definitely worth sharing among smokers. Honestly I am sure there are mor…"

Lee Palmer replied Jul 22, 2019 to World No Tobacco Day: Seven diseases caused by smoking

2 Nov 21, 2019
Reply by Heracles Gatekeeper of Olympus

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service