Lee Palmer's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the info! I guess that it is a well known fact that THC and CBD have diff…"

Lee Palmer replied Sep 18 to Which is better for pain CBD or hemp oil?

1 Sep 18
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Cannabidiol is a well known pain reliever, it has powerful calming and relaxing effe…"

Lee Palmer replied Sep 18 to Can CBD oil make pain worse?

2 Sep 18
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Taking cannabidiol brings almost zero risks, but thank you for the info, everyone sh…"

Lee Palmer replied Aug 21 to How to use CBD Oil – The Uses, Benefits, and Risks

6 Aug 23
Reply by rszxcvb

"ADHD can poison one's life easily, you will never cope with your stress and anxiety…"

Lee Palmer replied Aug 10 to Are There Strategies to Stay in a Positive Frame of Mind If You Have ADHD?

1 Aug 10
Reply by Lee Palmer

"40 kg of weed is impressing quantity, I have to say that I support legalize but only…"

Lee Palmer replied Jul 29 to Nigerian Woman Arrested With 40kg Cannabis Hidden In Vegetables In Edo State (Photos)

1 Jul 29
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Great post, definitely worth sharing among smokers. Honestly I am sure there are mor…"

Lee Palmer replied Jul 22 to World No Tobacco Day: Seven diseases caused by smoking

1 Jul 22
Reply by Lee Palmer

"I know what anxiety is, it is serious syndrome which bothers normal living. Special…"

Lee Palmer replied Jul 13 to Top 9 Physical Anxiety Symptoms in Women

1 Jul 13
Reply by Lee Palmer

"I read about this case at another source already and I have to say that cannabis mar…"

Lee Palmer replied Jun 25 to Indian hemp merchant arrested with 114 bags of cannabis

1 Jun 25
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Can't even imagine what hell it is to suffer from a sleep disorder .. Happily there…"

Lee Palmer replied Jun 24 to Natural Cures For Insomnia - Get the Sleep You Want and Need Without Drugs

1 Jun 24
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Any thoughts on vaping? I am not an expert, but I personally know a lot of guys who…"

Lee Palmer replied Jun 2 to Stop Smoking Prescription - Effects of Drugs on Moods

1 Jun 2
Reply by Lee Palmer

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service