UWADIA OROBOSA's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm in support of the contribution of the last respondent and in addition to his opi…"

UWADIA OROBOSA replied Nov 2, 2010 to NIGERIA NEEDS A CHANGE

5 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Kevin Ashwe

"It is good for an individual to express he/her feelings or react to some certain iss…"

UWADIA OROBOSA replied Nov 2, 2010 to WHAT THE BIBLE SAID ABOUT TITHE

4 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Irigha DM Olali

"Ex. Senator Yerima Ahmed must be so insane to have descend so low to marry a 13 year…"

UWADIA OROBOSA replied Apr 21, 2010 to Ex. Zamfara State Governor Senator Yerima Ahmed Sanni marry 13 years old girl(minor).

56 Feb 12
Reply by rszxcvb

"Apart from Jos Plateau, there are some other states where something of this nature i…"

UWADIA OROBOSA replied Mar 31, 2010 to Quenching The Jos Fire

39 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Ogu Consulting Services

"I visited this same website the above message was there, all i know is that at the e…"

UWADIA OROBOSA replied Jan 14, 2010 to Yar’Adua speaks at last!

35 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

"My brother, there have been various news about his existence but the thing is sure o…"

UWADIA OROBOSA replied Jan 14, 2010 to President Umaru Yar'Adua is Dead!

4 Oct 9, 2015

"Many thanks to you for your observation, the reason why I joined this vanguard commu…"

UWADIA OROBOSA replied Jan 11, 2010 to SCAM ALERT ON VANGUARD ONLINE COMMUNITY

64 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by ehiedu chris

"This is a good one, relgion is not evil In the recent attempt attack on the American…"

UWADIA OROBOSA replied Jan 8, 2010 to IS RELIGION REALLY EVIL? - (originally published in Vanguard)

124 Feb 13
Reply by Roseline Witt

"Why most it be ur best ex girl u have decided to fall in love with? The devil has st…"

UWADIA OROBOSA replied Jan 8, 2010 to My best friends ex

3 Oct 9, 2015

"On the above issue, to some of the bankers that has just lost their jobs, according…"

UWADIA OROBOSA replied Jan 5, 2010 to pretty female Student infects 124 student including lecturers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wit H.I.V

67 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by rszxcvb

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service