Demola Adeagbo's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Jonathan is not a bully. He is an intellectual, he is calm and cool. A president doe…"

Demola Adeagbo replied Nov 28, 2010 to Why does our president look glum and weak? His looks is really sending a different message out there.

12 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by chris Ndu

"Ovusike, this your story is very interesting. There is a lesson to learn from this.…"

Demola Adeagbo replied Jul 8, 2010 to CONFESSION:It Felt Like The Right Thing To Do, With That Flirty Ways Of Hers (My Fiances Junior Sister) And Then I Got Caught By The Whole Family Member Of My Fiancée!

21 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by obi amaefule

"It is a sad development! It shows that some people are just mad in this country. Yer…"

Demola Adeagbo replied Apr 23, 2010 to Ex. Zamfara State Governor Senator Yerima Ahmed Sanni marry 13 years old girl(minor).

56 Feb 12
Reply by rszxcvb

"Well Valentine, you hit the right chord. The problem we have in this coutnrty is oft…"

Demola Adeagbo replied Mar 31, 2010 to all about ghadaffi

3 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

"Well, I heard about it too and the issue was raised at the floor of the Senate or Ho…"

Demola Adeagbo replied Mar 10, 2010 to HORROR ON LAGOS - BENIN EXPRESSWAY!!‏

10 Oct 25, 2015

"Obinna, that the idea of Babangida coming back to power could be muted again in this…"

Demola Adeagbo replied Mar 10, 2010 to BABANGIDA TO RUN WITH GOODLUCK JONATHAN?????

3 Oct 25, 2015

"Yeah Wokocha, thanks for your contributions to discussions on the Jos crisis. I quit…"

Demola Adeagbo replied Mar 10, 2010 to INCESSANT JOS CRISIS

4 Oct 26, 2015

"Well, Kayode, you are right about your views on women. There are women and there are…"

Demola Adeagbo replied Jan 25, 2010 to WOMEN ON MY MIND

2 Oct 17, 2015

"This is calous! What this lady does not understand is that her siblings and closed o…"

Demola Adeagbo replied Jan 25, 2010 to pretty female Student infects 124 student including lecturers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wit H.I.V

67 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by rszxcvb

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service