Charles Ugochukwu Okere's Discussions (4,782)

Discussions Replied To (4474) Replies Latest Activity

"what a brillant expose'. keep it up!"

Charles Ugochukwu Okere replied Feb 11, 2013 to FUELLING 101: PROVEN WAYS TO AVOID FUEL STATIONS’ RIP-OFF!

1 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

"Wow! Me too I will carry gun and kill people and after wards ask the federal governm…"

Charles Ugochukwu Okere replied Feb 11, 2013 to Boko Haram Demands N26bn From FG

3 Feb 11, 2013

"Those asking for the legitimization of gay marriage have the right to do so but they…"

Charles Ugochukwu Okere replied Feb 11, 2013 to on---No going back on same sex marriage ban – Mark

1 Feb 11, 2013

"May his soul rest in the bossom of the Eagles.  In his next world, he will play and…"

Charles Ugochukwu Okere replied Feb 11, 2013 to MAN DIES WATCHING EAGLES, COTE D VOIRE MATCH

1 Feb 11, 2013

"Thanks to God that the North is gradually coming back to its senses.  But then a lot…"

Charles Ugochukwu Okere replied Feb 11, 2013 to on---- We ‘re cause of our problems in the North – Sultan

2 Feb 11, 2013

"Sanusi seeks relevance from all corners and that is why he talks out of context in m…"

Charles Ugochukwu Okere replied Feb 11, 2013 to on Ban CAN, JNI, ACF, Afenifere, others – Sanusi

1 Feb 11, 2013

"Do you mean OBJ should remain silent?  It is not possible.  He has every right to vo…"

Charles Ugochukwu Okere replied Dec 6, 2012 to on.....Nigeria: Background to economic reforms

3 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Deus Bios

"I agree that the govenment of Jonathan has not been very forceful in the fight again…"

Charles Ugochukwu Okere replied Dec 6, 2012 to on ......BOKO HARAM: OBJ blames Jonathan

2 Dec 6, 2012

"That is a great achievement from one of our own."

Charles Ugochukwu Okere replied Dec 6, 2012 to Hipingg: The Next BEST Thing!

1 Dec 6, 2012

"ok.  You are welcome."

Charles Ugochukwu Okere replied Dec 6, 2012 to mass communication project topics

2 Oct 21, 2017
Reply by Project Topics

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service