tede's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't particularly see the point or need for someone to pronounce to the whole wor…"

tede replied Apr 4, 2010 to Muslim Beliefs

4 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

"Open data is a potent tool but can only be useful in the Nigerian context insofar as…"

tede replied Apr 4, 2010 to How we can stop Election Rigging in Nigeria via Open data

12 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Edwin Aka

"Let's assume that by a club girl you mean a prostitute. Now, what I cannot assume is…"

tede replied Mar 25, 2010 to Club Girl

10 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

"Not so long ago, 'God' used to live beyond the clouds. Then, a rocket pierced throug…"

tede replied Mar 25, 2010 to Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.

30 Jan 24, 2016

"Oluwafemi, The 'Eyes of God' image that is mystifying you is what is called The Lar…"

tede replied Mar 24, 2010 to Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.

30 Jan 24, 2016

"I suppose we are intent on becoming Israelites and Arabs when every indication point…"

tede replied Mar 21, 2010 to Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.

30 Jan 24, 2016

"Yes, George Carlin is right. Religion promises but can never deliver. It is a con.…"

tede replied Mar 21, 2010 to Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.

30 Jan 24, 2016

"A right is a just claim to something. The blarings from a religious service is not a…"

tede replied Feb 17, 2010 to Right to Religion and Noise

2 Oct 19, 2015

"The problem is not just the politicians. It is a deep rooted malaise that has robbed…"

tede replied Feb 12, 2010 to MY FEAR IS THAT POLITICIANS HAVE CONCLUDED PLANS TO BREAKE UP NIGERIA ANY MOMENT FROM NOW

30 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Akamelu Michael

"Reading through these exchanges, I have noted a couple of words: Peace. This is com…"

tede replied Feb 10, 2010 to MUSLIM BELIEF

394 Mar 2

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service