The HTML Coder's Discussions (12)

Discussions Started (12) Replies Latest Activity

A Review of WordPress 5.0

With the introduction of WordPress 5.0 and the change of update policy, there emerges another disadvantage – frequent problems with incompa…

Started by The HTML Coder in Business

0 Apr 2

The Best WordPress Podcasts in 2019!

Podcasts have come to be the most sought-after way to boost creativity and enhance improvement on any topic. When it comes to WordPress whi…

0 Mar 29

All You Want To Know About The Gutenberg WordPress Editor

Gutenberg WordPress Editor is more than just an aesthetic upgrade. It changes the editing experience, especially for the creators who wante…

0 Mar 18

Tips to Increase Your E-Commerce Website Conversion Rates

Optimization and conversion rate are buzzwords that are easy to find but can be tricky to implement without a plan and clear objectives. To…

0 Mar 12

Download Free ProMinimal WordPress Theme

ProMinimal is a free WordPress theme that is aimed to display content in the most professional manner. The design aesthetics have been kept…

0 Mar 4

WordPress 5.0 Gutenberg Tutorial

If you are actively plugged into the WordPress community, I am pretty sure that you have heard the name “WordPress 5.0 Gutenberg” a lot rec…

0 Mar 2

WordPress Development Best Practices | TheHTMLCoder.com

When I think of WordPress development best practices, I think of the hundreds of WordPress tutorials I’ve read and I realize there is a com…

1 Mar 1
Reply by sienawilliam

Most Common Reason Why Your Website Needs a Redesign

Website and technology changes in website development happen at a very fast pace. It is important to keep that why redesign your website as…

0 Feb 28

Quick Start a WordPress Blog (Easy & Simple Steps) | Thehtmlcoder.com

There are over 60 million blogs on WordPress, one of several platforms that helps you to publish online. This number, according to one sour…

0 Feb 5

10 Ways to Speed Up Your WordPress Website

There are tons of factors that influence how long each page on your site takes to load, so there are many different steps you can take to H…

0 Feb 4

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service