shehu balogun's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Removal of fuel subsidy is not the issue here. Bad government is the issue. Can you…"

shehu balogun replied Jan 13, 2012 to Isnt better we put the change now and for the rets of years to come.

3 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

"You need to encourage your brothers and sisters to vote. Independent Observers state…"

shehu balogun replied Apr 26, 2011 to New Nigeria

4 Apr 28, 2011

"I will second that and hope Nigerians wake up from the slumbers and effect a change…"

shehu balogun replied Apr 9, 2011 to Proud of Nigerians

2 Apr 11, 2011

"what is the deterent if confistication is the only option? It is treason and should…"

shehu balogun replied Jan 5, 2011 to HOW CAN WE AS A COUNTRY REDUCE CORRUPTION TO ITS LOWEST LEVEL.

22 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by shehu balogun

"kill them all and confisticate their wealth. To send a clear message we need hardlin…"

shehu balogun replied Dec 30, 2010 to HOW CAN WE AS A COUNTRY REDUCE CORRUPTION TO ITS LOWEST LEVEL.

22 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by shehu balogun

"Corruption can be reduced either by following Russia or China.  Guess what this used…"

shehu balogun replied Dec 30, 2010 to HOW CAN WE AS A COUNTRY REDUCE CORRUPTION TO ITS LOWEST LEVEL.

22 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by shehu balogun

"Well guys I have yet to see what GEJ stands for. I hope he is the messiah cos he is…"

shehu balogun replied Dec 21, 2010 to PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN SET TO BECOME PDP PRESIDENTIAL FLAG BEARER!!!

12 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by shehu balogun

"The best coach on the planet cannot do anything with the Nigerian squad at this mome…"

shehu balogun replied Nov 2, 2010 to CHIEF COACH

3 Jan 16
Reply by OSI EFA Dotun

"Firing squad for the culprit"

shehu balogun replied Oct 29, 2010 to corruption

1 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by shehu balogun

"tell them to go and see the dentist there might be a gum disease and also use some m…"

shehu balogun replied Oct 10, 2010 to MOUTH ODOUR

7 Oct 11, 2010

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service