Eliza's Discussions (10)

Discussions Started (10) Replies Latest Activity

How to troubleshoot Bullguard blocking xampp?

If Bullguard is blocking Xampp, then or this the only option the user is left with is getting the software disabled temporarily for doing t…

Started by Eliza in General

0 Mar 12

How to change user name or password on Bullguard?

Changing the user name and password on Bullguard antivirus is a very easy process, first of all log in your registered Bullguard account by…

0 Mar 11

How to fix if Bullguard hangs the system?

If after installation of Bullguard the system is freezing then to get thi problem fixed get the software removed from the system do not sav…

0 Mar 9

How do I add another computer to my BullGuard account?

For adding another computer to my Bullguard account, first of all get the Bullguard installer downloaded on the system then as you will run…

1 Mar 6
Reply by sienawilliam

How to fix “back up” error 106?”

This particular error on Bullguard generally occurs after the update of Bullguard software the user faces issues while maintaining backups…

0 Mar 4

How to fix high CPU usage after installing Bullguard?

If CPU is at high usage after installing BullGuard then that means there is a window update running in the background this usually takes hi…

0 Mar 2

How to resolve security center not synchronizing with Bullguard properly?

If security center is not synchronizing with Bullguard, then to get the problem fixed click on “start” further click “All programs” then cl…

Started by Eliza in Sports

0 Mar 1

How to fix Bullguard firewall failed to start error ox41d?

If you are not able to get Bullguard firewall started and you are facing the above-given error then to get it fixed the only thing that can…

0 Feb 28

How to fix Bullguard firewall blocking internet connection?

If you are not able to use internet on your system and you have Bullguard antivirus running on your system then to check if it is a firewal…

0 Feb 20

How to fix Bullguard safe browsing not working?

In order to fix Bullguard safe browsing not running, see to it that the windows defender and the windows firewall is disabled also see to i…

0 Feb 19

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service