lucy berrinyo's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"THANK fAITH age is still on my side dear. "

lucy berrinyo replied Aug 25, 2010 to WHAT DO MEN TAKE US FOR (MY EXPERIENCE)

36 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Olusheni Fredrick-Owoaje

"thank lily, bridget and pete for the contributions. Am glad i quitted the relationsh…"

lucy berrinyo replied Aug 25, 2010 to WHAT DO MEN TAKE US FOR (MY EXPERIENCE)

36 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Olusheni Fredrick-Owoaje

"Baby girl, i cant wear Ihuoma's shoes neither she wears mine ok. That is life and we…"

lucy berrinyo replied Aug 24, 2010 to ADVICE NEEDED: TWO GIRLS IN MY LIFE

21 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Irigha DM Olali

"Men go 4 ur Bekky! what are u waiting for. The true is nobody is gonna leave with u…"

lucy berrinyo replied Aug 24, 2010 to ADVICE NEEDED: TWO GIRLS IN MY LIFE

21 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Irigha DM Olali

"Ogbara u want to mean say u did it right! shame on u that na bad intension. devil pu…"

lucy berrinyo replied Aug 12, 2010 to CONFESSION:It Felt Like The Right Thing To Do, With That Flirty Ways Of Hers (My Fiances Junior Sister) And Then I Got Caught By The Whole Family Member Of My Fiancée!

21 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by obi amaefule

"who is apologising n to who victor? How comes! he already failed the test in his hea…"

lucy berrinyo replied Aug 12, 2010 to CONFESSION:It Felt Like The Right Thing To Do, With That Flirty Ways Of Hers (My Fiances Junior Sister) And Then I Got Caught By The Whole Family Member Of My Fiancée!

21 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by obi amaefule

"Bo u get lucky. nature did smile on u that faithful day, if not u would have been fa…"

lucy berrinyo replied Aug 11, 2010 to CONFESSION:It Felt Like The Right Thing To Do, With That Flirty Ways Of Hers (My Fiances Junior Sister) And Then I Got Caught By The Whole Family Member Of My Fiancée!

21 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by obi amaefule

"I think Nigerians need to push forward credible men like Wole Soyinka into not only…"

lucy berrinyo replied Aug 5, 2010 to WOLE SOYINKA AS INEC CHAIRMAN

24 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Muhammad Musa

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service