Joe Nyagah's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Rich people aren't usually successful in relationships. Relationships need time, jus…"

Joe Nyagah replied Oct 25 to How the best interracial dating app founder thrives in love and business

2 Oct 26
Reply by Mike Cole

"Bro, this is true, I even looked at statistics and more than 65 percent of people be…"

Joe Nyagah replied Oct 25 to How to create a gmail account

4 Oct 25
Reply by Joe Nyagah

"Well, this is an old recipe that I've found a lot of versions of it online, it may h…"

Joe Nyagah replied Oct 18 to The Real Man's Guide to a Real Man's Equipment

1 Oct 18
Reply by Joe Nyagah

"I love to eat nuts with a little bit of honey in the morning, it really helps with m…"

Joe Nyagah replied Oct 18 to 5 Foods to eat before sex

2 Oct 18
Reply by JOhn

"Yes, these problems are usually the after effect of some more serious health problem…"

Joe Nyagah replied Oct 18 to For men.

2 Oct 18
Reply by Joe Nyagah

"wow, thank you, but could you tell me this in details as I don't even know how to ta…"

Joe Nyagah replied Oct 17 to Easy & quick-international-loan today is here for you call +27632615825 .this is for all countries

2 Oct 17
Reply by JOhn

"Oh, I didn’t know that there was a separate application for gays, but it’s interesti…"

Joe Nyagah replied Sep 29 to Horney - a gay dating app that lets you 'sting' men

1 Sep 29
Reply by Joe Nyagah

"yeah, friend, it's the most vital - to be able to talk with your wife or girlfriend…"

Joe Nyagah replied Sep 14 to Weird things men do after break-up

3 Sep 14
Reply by Joe Nyagah

"yes, totally agree with you... personally I would like to date an Asian woman... So,…"

Joe Nyagah replied Sep 14 to You keep wondering if Adekunle Gold, Simi are actually dating… See new photo

3 Sep 14
Reply by Mike Cole

"yes, please, do you have additional tips on how to talk to a women and how to make h…"

Joe Nyagah replied Sep 14 to How to Seduce a Woman - Nice Tips and Tricks to Improve Your Game

3 Sep 14
Reply by JOhn

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service