TOMORI TAOFIK IDOWU's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Everybody is right and i respect the courage people have to put a stop to been oppre…"

TOMORI TAOFIK IDOWU replied Apr 23, 2010 to IBB, Nig. greatest evil. (Long read) - Hello Folks! I know 'black' people don't read. Please try and read this! Version 1

7 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Damilare Stephen

"I am neither his aid nor pal but as a Nigerian,wat have we in mind, if for a moment,…"

TOMORI TAOFIK IDOWU replied Apr 22, 2010 to IBB, Nig. greatest evil. (Long read) - Hello Folks! I know 'black' people don't read. Please try and read this! Version 1

7 Jun 19, 2018

"Dont answer questions when u view at a distance. Answers can best be answered by tho…"

TOMORI TAOFIK IDOWU replied Apr 21, 2010 to IBB, Nig. greatest evil. (Long read) - Hello Folks! I know 'black' people don't read. Please try and read this! Version 1

7 Jun 19, 2018

"We own no body any explanation to our action but, let our conscience guide us all co…"

TOMORI TAOFIK IDOWU replied Apr 21, 2010 to Ex. Zamfara State Governor Senator Yerima Ahmed Sanni marry 13 years old girl(minor).

56 Feb 12, 2019
Reply by rszxcvb

"Tity, i always apreciate ur comment.The comments are radder abusive and non construc…"

TOMORI TAOFIK IDOWU replied Mar 3, 2010 to MUSLIM BELIEF

394 Mar 2

"lets us all be.U cant defend any 1 but, be mindful of ur ultrance and conclusion.U a…"

TOMORI TAOFIK IDOWU replied Mar 1, 2010 to MUSLIM BELIEF

394 Mar 2

"watever we all feel its right,lets kp doing that .Lets just be mindful of disintegra…"

TOMORI TAOFIK IDOWU replied Feb 24, 2010 to MUSLIM BELIEF

394 Mar 2

"In all ways, I pray the gud spirit in u neva die and ds by God almighty grace shall…"

TOMORI TAOFIK IDOWU replied Feb 17, 2010 to MUSLIM BELIEF

394 Mar 2

"Be mindful of ur comment cos u can make or mar urself.Contribute to wat u knw best n…"

TOMORI TAOFIK IDOWU replied Feb 16, 2010 to MUSLIM BELIEF

394 Mar 2

"Fighting in the cause of Alah simply means encouraging wat is good and forbidden wat…"

TOMORI TAOFIK IDOWU replied Feb 16, 2010 to MUSLIM BELIEF

394 Mar 2

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service