semiu oyewale oyebamiji's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Am not the only one voting but i think you've seen the writing on the wall now. I wa…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied May 2, 2011 to PDP ON THE BRINK OF LOSING SOUTH WEST

10 May 2, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

"It was not a new trick to me because i av seen such cases countless number. if her f…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Apr 2, 2011 to This girl called Mabel Fawaz,what a hell are u doing to our forum page? U are profaning our intellectual temple!

11 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Israel Ekeocha

"It depends on the individual. men find it not too difficult because they love with t…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Mar 29, 2011 to TRUE LOVER

14 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by OGIEMUDIA TRACY

"steering up controversy is for politicians and their tricks. am not a politician and…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Mar 26, 2011 to MARRIAGE IS A NECESSITY NOT A MUST

12 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by charles amobi nwokoro

"our world come to an end only when you and i die. many children are born to the worl…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Mar 19, 2011 to End of time

20 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Irigha DM Olali

"You get me so scared that i dont know what to say. i love this piece but my religion…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Mar 19, 2011 to THE PROBLEM OF BENT (CURVED) PENIS

5 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Mavos

"I quite agree with you. Abraham Lincorn contested for US presidency for seven times…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Mar 19, 2011 to Life

11 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Soyinka Simeon Olasunkanmi

"God is an immortal being who is not expecting us to show Him anything but thanks and…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Mar 18, 2011 to RELIGION AND YOU

7 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

"It,s going to be another disaster if Jonathan is poisoned the same manner MKO was po…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Mar 12, 2011 to "THE NORTH PLANS TO POISON JONATHAN"

10 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by charles amobi nwokoro

"PDP politicians  have lost moral and logical ground to use their wits to win south w…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Mar 7, 2011 to No way for PDP in South-West – Tinubu, Fashola, Ribadu - Vanguard (Nigeria)

3 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by semiu oyewale oyebamiji

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service