semiu oyewale oyebamiji's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

" I think I support you wh***heartedly. I have a similar speech for removal of fuel s…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Jan 5, 2012 to NLC'S STRIKE

3 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

"       I think your sister should concentrate on taking care of her little kid now.…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Dec 7, 2011 to I NEED SINCERE ANSWERS AND POINT OF VIEW.

10 Dec 15, 2011

"  Tired legs like Didier Drogba just performed wonders against Villareal yesterday a…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Dec 7, 2011 to CHELSEA'S LOSING STREAK; SHOULD VILLA-BOAS GO?

6 Mar 23, 2012

"  Blatter is obviously an Anti-Racist. Read the Platini writing on the wall! They ar…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Nov 26, 2011 to Sepp Blatter Racism Row

5 Mar 23, 2012

"  Talking about pedigree and coaching experience, I think Keshi is the man. But for…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Nov 26, 2011 to KESHI VS SIASIA.

11 Mar 23, 2012

"Chelsea's losing streak is amatter of concern but even if they beat valencia, I DOUB…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Nov 26, 2011 to Manchester United,Chelsea F.c, Manchester City: Who will Join Europa League

4 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Bridget

" I think they will succeed this time around especially when we've all known the valu…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Oct 5, 2011 to Federal Government On National Identity Card Project Again!

5 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Ibrahim Abdullahi

"Reporting to the appropriate authorities is like reporting a with to devil. They are…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Oct 3, 2011 to IT'S JOB WELL DONE BETWEEN AGBEROS AND TRAFFIC WARDENS

2 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by semiu oyewale oyebamiji

"    His family have started cooking story of his life is 'unsafe'. I think this is a…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Aug 8, 2011 to AL MUSTAPHA'S TESTIMONY;WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH?

8 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Okolobah Efe Michael

"Then those ones who want to embezzle should be properly checked "

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Aug 5, 2011 to TENURE ELONGATION

15 Aug 6, 2011

RSS

© 2015   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...