semiu oyewale oyebamiji's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Agreed. But we all know women are women because they use their heart and not head to…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Apr 19, 2012 to extra marital affairs:men or women take the blame

7 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Deus Bios

"    Mr Okere, a woman recently told a court that she was having extra marital affair…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Apr 18, 2012 to extra marital affairs:men or women take the blame

7 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Deus Bios

"  Melvin, you dont have to deceive urself and the girl. you need to opt out of this…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Mar 17, 2012 to CAN YOU MARRY A SICKLER[SS]?

12 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by okeyode o gbola

" Dis decision makes litle or no sense bcos God himself does not want us tomake regre…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Feb 3, 2012 to CAN YOU MARRY A SICKLER[SS]?

12 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by okeyode o gbola

" I think I support you wh***heartedly. I have a similar speech for removal of fuel s…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Jan 5, 2012 to NLC'S STRIKE

3 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

"       I think your sister should concentrate on taking care of her little kid now.…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Dec 7, 2011 to I NEED SINCERE ANSWERS AND POINT OF VIEW.

10 Dec 15, 2011

"  Tired legs like Didier Drogba just performed wonders against Villareal yesterday a…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Dec 7, 2011 to CHELSEA'S LOSING STREAK; SHOULD VILLA-BOAS GO?

6 Mar 23, 2012

"                  What about a man who was tempted by his secretary and he eventuall…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Dec 7, 2011 to DO WE HAVE TO SAY TRUTH EVERY TIME?

7 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Okechukwu Zoe Ogbonna

"  Blatter is obviously an Anti-Racist. Read the Platini writing on the wall! They ar…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Nov 26, 2011 to Sepp Blatter Racism Row

5 Mar 23, 2012

"  Talking about pedigree and coaching experience, I think Keshi is the man. But for…"

semiu oyewale oyebamiji replied Nov 26, 2011 to KESHI VS SIASIA.

11 Mar 23, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...