Bola Adepoju's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with you guys it may be too early to judge but what am doing is to send and …"

Bola Adepoju replied Jun 9, 2011 to DOES OUR NEW REPS ARE HERE TO SERVE OUR INTEREST?

6 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Bola Adepoju

"   My brother I am not gaining or hope to achieve anything of personal values by me…"

Bola Adepoju replied Apr 30, 2011 to THE BEST WAY TO LIVE WITH THE NORTHERNERS.

34 May 1, 2011
Reply by Okolobah Efe Michael

"Guys let call this situation what it is and that is in dispelling on behave of some…"

Bola Adepoju replied Apr 30, 2011 to THE BEST WAY TO LIVE WITH THE NORTHERNERS.

34 May 1, 2011

"People I am total agree with you all in that enough should be enough but remember t…"

Bola Adepoju replied Apr 29, 2011 to THE BEST WAY TO LIVE WITH THE NORTHERNERS.

34 May 1, 2011

"The answer is yes we still have to tolerate and accommodate them because it is not…"

Bola Adepoju replied Apr 29, 2011 to THE BEST WAY TO LIVE WITH THE NORTHERNERS.

34 May 1, 2011

"This is the reason why I hope that the quiet majority of Nigerian will wake up and s…"

Bola Adepoju replied Nov 30, 2010 to Who should determine the election results? VOTERS OR POLITICIAN?

3 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Bola Adepoju

"Dear Obi, thank you for your perfect observation of our society, but you see the fau…"

Bola Adepoju replied Nov 23, 2010 to A rogue society in the most religious nation in Africa.

8 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Sodiq Bolaji Q.

"So you think that if IGBO go on their way YORUBA go on their way also Hausa and othe…"

Bola Adepoju replied Oct 7, 2010 to NIGERIA AS A NATION.

6 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by chris Ndu

"It has to come to a point that every Nigerian should reorganize that the entity call…"

Bola Adepoju replied Oct 6, 2010 to Bombing: Dokpesi Arrested Over SMS with Suspects

8 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by MYRRH

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service