Abdul-ganiu.Olamilekan - Cole's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"ABSOLUTE YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Abdul-ganiu.Olamilekan - Cole replied Jul 21, 2010 to FOLK........ ' WAS THERE A MISTAKE IN 1914?

1 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Abdul-ganiu.Olamilekan - Cole

"PATRIOTS NIGERIANS ..... WHO CARES ABOUT NIGER DELTA PEOPLE'S LIVES AND NIGERIA OIL…"

Abdul-ganiu.Olamilekan - Cole replied Jul 3, 2010 to Oil profits, security impact U.S.-Nigerian relations

1 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Abdul-ganiu.Olamilekan - Cole

"i have signed mine as a good citizen of nigeria! If you know that you want peace and…"

Abdul-ganiu.Olamilekan - Cole replied Apr 11, 2010 to Free Nigeria: Say No To Babangida

2 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

"Dear Folks, Waooo !!!!!!...bravo!!!!...' Wonder shall never end'... I am so much ple…"

Abdul-ganiu.Olamilekan - Cole replied Mar 16, 2010 to U.S. calls for better leadership in Nigeria....but, i ask folks, why US Govt so interest and supporting IIB?

3 Oct 27, 2015

"I see that you are xandman with barbastic barbarian mind that makes your mind looks…"

Abdul-ganiu.Olamilekan - Cole replied Mar 16, 2010 to IBB AND HIS PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION

18 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

"Helloo Olisakwe Felix Hahaha....!!!!hmmm!!!!...Well, first and foremost, thank to yo…"

Abdul-ganiu.Olamilekan - Cole replied Mar 16, 2010 to I SUE AND CALL ON INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT IN HAGUE TO SEND ARREST WARRANT TO FORMER NIGERIA MOST TERRORIST MILITARY JUNTA DICTATOR HEAD OF STATE GEN. IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA FOR GENOCIDE!

13 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by olisakwe felix

"Thank to you Titi Bello, well, i wanna let you that its due time for us to stand up…"

Abdul-ganiu.Olamilekan - Cole replied Mar 15, 2010 to I SUE AND CALL ON INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT IN HAGUE TO SEND ARREST WARRANT TO FORMER NIGERIA MOST TERRORIST MILITARY JUNTA DICTATOR HEAD OF STATE GEN. IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA FOR GENOCIDE!

13 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by olisakwe felix

"Thanks so much for your great contributions my dear fellow patriotic Nigerian. Infac…"

Abdul-ganiu.Olamilekan - Cole replied Mar 12, 2010 to I SUE AND CALL ON INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT IN HAGUE TO SEND ARREST WARRANT TO FORMER NIGERIA MOST TERRORIST MILITARY JUNTA DICTATOR HEAD OF STATE GEN. IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA FOR GENOCIDE!

13 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by olisakwe felix

"Thanks so much for your great contributions my dear fellow patriotic Nigerian. Infac…"

Abdul-ganiu.Olamilekan - Cole replied Mar 12, 2010 to I SUE AND CALL ON INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT IN HAGUE TO SEND ARREST WARRANT TO FORMER NIGERIA MOST TERRORIST MILITARY JUNTA DICTATOR HEAD OF STATE GEN. IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA FOR GENOCIDE!

13 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by olisakwe felix

"Helloo Kiriji, Hahaha....!!!!hmmm!!!!...Well, first and foremost, thank to you for v…"

13 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by olisakwe felix

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service