Professor Chima M. Nmezi's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Hon. Aiyamenkhue! I'll look into joining the group, with a view to partic…"

Professor Chima M. Nmezi replied Sep 19, 2010 to Fiefdom

6 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Professor Chima M. Nmezi

"I wholeheartedly agree with you, Obi, that Nigeria is a sick country that is in urge…"

Professor Chima M. Nmezi replied Sep 17, 2010 to A rogue society in the most religious nation in Africa.

8 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Sodiq Bolaji Q.

"Hon. Aiyamenkhue, you stated, and I quote, "is Oyo State a fiefdom? Well, allow me t…"

Professor Chima M. Nmezi replied Sep 17, 2010 to Fiefdom

6 Sep 19, 2010

"You are welcome! Can't wait for your write-up. "

Professor Chima M. Nmezi replied Sep 17, 2010 to Why not have a debate?

7 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by chris Ndu

"Murtala, these are very important questions and are, indeed, worth debating. However…"

Professor Chima M. Nmezi replied Sep 16, 2010 to Why not have a debate?

7 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by chris Ndu

"Hear him speak about lack of governance! Who is he to make such a stupid utterance?…"

Professor Chima M. Nmezi replied Sep 16, 2010 to Why I want to be president again — IBB

22 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Bridget

"I wholeheartedly agree with Suleiman; they are, indeed, not sincere. As usual, Niger…"

Professor Chima M. Nmezi replied Sep 15, 2010 to PDP still divided over presidential, govs primaries

2 Sep 15, 2010

"Living and traveling in Nigeria these days, is to take one’s life in one’s own hands…"

Professor Chima M. Nmezi replied Sep 15, 2010 to NIGHT JOURNEY AND UNUSUAL ROBBERY ATTACK!!!!

2 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Chinyere Miriam Okigbo

"Dear Ifeanyi, Thank you for initiating this discussion thread! And, please note tha…"

Professor Chima M. Nmezi replied Sep 15, 2010 to Aba, Abia State is dead. Can it be alive again?

4 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

"Aliyu Adekunle stated, and I quote, "He commended the EFCC for its resolve to stop a…"

Professor Chima M. Nmezi replied Sep 15, 2010 to Group organizes 5 million-man match for Jonathan

2 Sep 15, 2010

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service