Emmy's Discussions (17)

Discussions Started (17) Replies Latest Activity

Education is Over-rated “I Never Went To School But I Now Supervise People With Masters And PhDs” -Muhammadu Idimi

Influential Nigerian businessman and chairman of Oriental Energy Resources, Muhammdu Indimi, whose son is married to President Buhari’s dau…

Started by Emmy in Education

0 Oct 28, 2017

2017 NYSC BATCH ‘B’ Mobilization: FRAUD ALERT!

2017 NYSC BATCH ‘B’ Mobilization: FRAUD ALERT! The NYSC Management wishes to alert the general public to the activities of some fraudsters…

0 Oct 28, 2017

YABATECH Post-UTME Screening Result 2017/2018 Released

The management of Yaba College of Technology has released the result of the 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening exercise. Candidates who took pa…

0 Oct 26, 2017

FUTO Postpones Direct Entry Screening Exercise 2017/2018

The management of Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has postponed the Direct Entry Screening for 2017/2018 academic session.…

0 Oct 26, 2017

UNN 2017/2018 Acceptance Fees Payment Guidelines | New Students

This is to inform all newly admitted students in the University of Nigeria, Nsukkathat the payment of acceptance procedures has been releas…

0 Oct 26, 2017

See How i Broke 28 years OAU Record-OAU Graduants

Aarinola Olaiya of OAU has made history with her stunning academic feat which has grabbed the newspaper headlines. Aarinola Olaiya is set…

0 Oct 26, 2017

See The List of Universities That offers Admission without JAMB

The List of Schools that accept admission without JAMB Are: 1. IJMB Programmes This is an INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD which is is an…

0 Oct 20, 2017

Study In Dubai: University Of Wollongong Scholarships For Nigerians, Dubai – 2018

The University of Wollongong in Dubai is offering scholarships to Nigerian students who wish to undergo an undergraduate program in the ins…

0 Oct 20, 2017

Nigeria Polytechnics School Fees

This is the comprehensive list of Nigerian Polytechnics (Not Private) and the amount of their school fees per section, i.e, students of the…

0 Oct 20, 2017

Mistakes To Avoid During NYSC 2017 Batch B

Authority of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) released hard-to-rectify mistakes during registration and how to avoid them during registr…

1 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Uzor Onyes

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service