Daniel Adiak's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"The God that brought Jonathan to power will surely sort out those problems appropria…"

Daniel Adiak replied Jun 6, 2011 to 2015 AND NIGERIA

3 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

"GEJ may be one of the best presidents Nigeria has ever had so long as the people of…"

Daniel Adiak replied Apr 8, 2011 to Who is the best President for Nigeria?

5 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Daniel Adiak

"They are neither servants nor masters. They are destroyers."

Daniel Adiak replied Mar 5, 2011 to SERVANTS OR MASTERS

6 Mar 7, 2011

" The said judgement was given by the Supreme court and not  by the court of Appeal."

Daniel Adiak replied Feb 9, 2011 to Chief Justice asked me to compromise Sokoto guber petition –Justice Salami …Sues CJN, NJC, JSC

11 Feb 11, 2011

"If the allegation is true, then it is the chief Justice of the Supreme court of Nige…"

Daniel Adiak replied Feb 9, 2011 to Chief Justice asked me to compromise Sokoto guber petition –Justice Salami …Sues CJN, NJC, JSC

11 Feb 11, 2011

"Agor, imposition of a state of emergency is not the solution to the crisis in Jos. M…"

Daniel Adiak replied Feb 1, 2011 to JOS CRISIS (UNTOUCHABLE HUMANS)

6 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by chris Ndu

"Atiku presented himself as a Northern candidate. So how could he have won, my brothe…"

Daniel Adiak replied Jan 25, 2011 to ATIKU WAS ROBBED

9 Jan 26, 2011

" Yahaya is talking of his own selfish interest and not on behalf of the so-called No…"

Daniel Adiak replied Jan 18, 2011 to on » PDP is taking northerners for a ride by allowing Jonathan to run,says Kwande - Vanguard (Nigeria) yesterday

6 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Mwakuk Jang

"I agree that greed is the bane of Nigeria's development. What we need to get out of…"

Daniel Adiak replied Jan 6, 2011 to on » Greed, bane of our development – Jonathan - Vanguard (Nigeria

2 Jan 12, 2011

"To start with, it is not President Jonathan that approves the budget of the Federal…"

Daniel Adiak replied Jan 5, 2011 to Presidency to spend N1.57m on food daily

4 Jan 12, 2011

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service