Ekpeme M. Otumala's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your inputs. Let every Nigerian including the supposed corrupt high and m…"

Ekpeme M. Otumala replied May 29, 2012 to Antidote for corruption in Nigeria

5 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

"Mr. Charlse, i totally agree with your opinion. I also think its about time Nigerian…"

Ekpeme M. Otumala replied Feb 28, 2012 to Nigeria and a Cashless economy. Are we ripe for this??

6 May 15, 2012

"Thanks for your perspective. I pray we get to that point where we'll truely choose t…"

Ekpeme M. Otumala replied Feb 7, 2012 to The events of 1914. A political wedding or welding??.

8 Feb 7, 2012

"Thanks charlse for sharing your thoughts on this issue. Apparently, we are paying th…"

Ekpeme M. Otumala replied Feb 7, 2012 to The events of 1914. A political wedding or welding??.

8 Feb 7, 2012

"I totally agree beyond sentiments. Even if the sect in its original purpose was mean…"

Ekpeme M. Otumala replied Feb 3, 2012 to BOKO HARAM

9 Feb 6, 2012

"Thanks Mr. Charles, but dont forget that we already operating the second option as r…"

Ekpeme M. Otumala replied Feb 3, 2012 to The question of having Regions or states???

4 Feb 3, 2012

"its more like finding solution to Nigeria's continues existence as one entity or not…"

Ekpeme M. Otumala replied Feb 3, 2012 to The question of having Regions or states???

4 Feb 3, 2012

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service