Lix Oghodua's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't need much from him..... I only need three things that he will be remember,  …"

Lix Oghodua replied Apr 17, 2011 to Can anyone tell me the truth?

8 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by sir zik

"Good talk! There is no society full with saint people. we are talking of majority as…"

Lix Oghodua replied Apr 17, 2011 to SOME ELECTIONS IN THE NORTH MAY BE CANCELLED DUE TO REPORTED HIGH NUMBER OF UNDERAGE VOTERS

6 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

"There is time of justice for everyone, it may not come at the same time.....Tafe Bal…"

Lix Oghodua replied Apr 17, 2011 to IBORI'S JOURNEY TO JAIL

3 Apr 18, 2011

"We have two nigerians....those who want things to work and those who does not.   Wit…"

Lix Oghodua replied Apr 17, 2011 to SOME ELECTIONS IN THE NORTH MAY BE CANCELLED DUE TO REPORTED HIGH NUMBER OF UNDERAGE VOTERS

6 Apr 18, 2011

"If Nigeria really need a change for the good of the people, I think Buhari would  be…"

Lix Oghodua replied Apr 13, 2011 to What will be the fate of GEJ this election.

11 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Lix Oghodua

"Is it only girls?   I hope you mean women,  anyway  boys too if one has to be object…"

Lix Oghodua replied Apr 13, 2011 to GIRLS CAN KILL FASTER THAN OVER SPEED ACCIDENT

9 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Usman Ndama

"Is that love  or stupidity......The man deceived her right from day one without tell…"

Lix Oghodua replied Apr 12, 2011 to MARRIED FOR TEN YEARS WITHOUT SEX

37 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by AGOR

"I agree with u totally. Reading the news that the house speaker and OBJ daughter los…"

Lix Oghodua replied Apr 11, 2011 to Election results

3 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Lix Oghodua

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service