charles amobi nwokoro's Discussions (266)

Discussions Replied To (223) Replies Latest Activity

"I learnt these legislatures are self accounting,and that they decide what they get.I…"

charles amobi nwokoro replied Dec 16, 2010 to Sanusi and Legislators on war path.

5 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

"Talents most times can be our hobbies. Those things we love doing.The things we have…"

charles amobi nwokoro replied Dec 16, 2010 to HOW CAN ONE DISCOVER HIS OR HER GOD GIVEN TALENTS.

4 Dec 22, 2010

"The government, the parents, the teachers and the society as a whole should all be b…"

charles amobi nwokoro replied Dec 15, 2010 to Standard of Education

6 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by Bob Ross

"The bible was direct about men having men and women having women.Its against it and…"

charles amobi nwokoro replied Dec 15, 2010 to Do you Agree?

9 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by charles amobi nwokoro

"We need to call a spade a spade and stop being sentimental.The bible is against wome…"

charles amobi nwokoro replied Dec 15, 2010 to IT IS BIBLICAL FOR WOMEN TO WEAR TROUSERS TO CHURCH.

8 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by mefolere kehinde funmilayo

"I think its high time we go back to our traditional meals and stop eating all these…"

charles amobi nwokoro replied Dec 15, 2010 to CANCER

3 Dec 22, 2010

"Charles, I believe you that responsible driving,good traffic control and good roads…"

charles amobi nwokoro replied Dec 15, 2010 to HOW CAN WE REDUCE THE TRAFFIC JAM IN LAGOS.

5 Feb 7, 2011

"i think the two major things to focus on presently in this society is how to strengh…"

charles amobi nwokoro replied Dec 7, 2010 to HOW CAN WE AS A COUNTRY REDUCE CORRUPTION TO ITS LOWEST LEVEL.

22 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by shehu balogun

"dear micheal, ure absolutely right. but the question is how can we make the society…"

charles amobi nwokoro replied Dec 7, 2010 to WHY DO NIGERIAN POLITICIANS LIE EVERYTIME.

18 Dec 7, 2010

"SIASIA WILL DO WELL BECAUSE OF HIS KIND OF MENTALITY AND STUBBORNESS. He knows the y…"

charles amobi nwokoro replied Nov 5, 2010 to Samson Siasia is appointed Nigeria's new coach

3 Nov 5, 2010

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service