JOhn's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with all of you guys! These damn politicians don't care about us at all! The…"

JOhn replied yesterday to Igbo

6 yesterday
Reply by JOhn

"I do really agree with you. Soon AI will be at the top of marketing, we can already…"

JOhn replied Oct 1 to AI Is The Future of Digital Marketing

1 Oct 1
Reply by JOhn

"Well, looking at the points you try to discuss here, I agree with some, and with som…"

JOhn replied Oct 1 to Lies we believed about higher education

1 Oct 1
Reply by JOhn

"Hi, personally I use a special website and convert youtube video download free all m…"

JOhn replied Oct 1 to Lil West - Somedays mp3 download

1 Oct 1
Reply by JOhn

"So you are tryying to say that it is safety to pass that TEST?"

JOhn replied Sep 25 to HIV In Women See Common Symptoms That You Shouldn’t Ignore

2 Sep 25
Reply by JOhn

"Damn what is really hot. I can`t survive in such conditions. If it hotter than 28 de…"

JOhn replied Sep 22 to France records hottest temperature ever

1 Sep 22
Reply by JOhn

"Hey, dude. Frankly speaking, money and finances are a topic that can be difficult to…"

JOhn replied Sep 22 to THE ROLE OF MORTGAGE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA

1 Sep 22
Reply by JOhn

"I would say that you are a little bit wrong when you talk that those found online ar…"

JOhn replied Sep 19 to Erectile Dysfunction Treatment & Information Online

1 Sep 19
Reply by JOhn

"thank you for this useful information, now I will certainly calculate the results to…"

JOhn replied Sep 14 to Does Your Partner Have These Qualities? (Quiz

1 Sep 14
Reply by JOhn

"that's not surprising as Asian women are among men’s most favorite, due to their car…"

JOhn replied Sep 14 to You keep wondering if Adekunle Gold, Simi are actually dating… See new photo

3 Sep 14
Reply by Mike Cole

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service