Kate Ayakor's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Religion in itself is not evil, but most people that practice Religion are evil."

Kate Ayakor replied Apr 18, 2011 to IS RELIGION REALLY EVIL? - (originally published in Vanguard)

126 May 14
Reply by Leoprado Di Venchi

"Well, whatever it is, God is not dead. If it is his will that Goodluck should still…"

Kate Ayakor replied Oct 4, 2010 to BEHIND THE MASK... MEND AND THE BOMB EXPLOSION AT THE VERY CENTRE OF OUR CELEBRATING 50YRS

8 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Okolobah Efe Michael

"God original intension for man wse not evil. Lusifa brought evil. For as many that g…"

Kate Ayakor replied Jun 7, 2010 to IS RELIGION REALLY EVIL? - (originally published in Vanguard)

126 May 14

"It is difficult cos, a typical Nigerian is a questionnar. Moreso, more than half of…"

Kate Ayakor replied Apr 29, 2010 to POLITE CHAT APPROACH

19 May 7, 2010

"On that said day, Haven will mark a hail of noice. But it is good we note that it is…"

Kate Ayakor replied Apr 28, 2010 to SINNERS IN CHRIST EMBASSY

28 Feb 8
Reply by James Jenny

"This country Nigeria is bless and no man or spirit can course her. If Mr. president…"

Kate Ayakor replied Mar 5, 2010 to Yar'adua: A return in the dark

68 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Pastor Irabor Wesley

"NAFDAC did a very nice thing. It is sympatetic, innocent people are diying every day…"

Kate Ayakor replied Feb 15, 2010 to NAFDAC shuts Tetrazini outlet

22 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

"Osundo, i appteciat your write up.I needed not go into long argument with Ahmed beca…"

Kate Ayakor replied Feb 15, 2010 to MUSLIM BELIEF

393 May 14

"Ahmed, i will advice u go back to my write up. I talk of the Apostles being refered…"

Kate Ayakor replied Feb 12, 2010 to MUSLIM BELIEF

393 May 14

"Ahmed, perhaps you were prepared for this argument. i only mention what my teacher t…"

Kate Ayakor replied Feb 11, 2010 to MUSLIM BELIEF

393 May 14

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service