Francis Nmeribe's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, Brother Okere.  Lots of misconceptions and costly mistakes are made here in the…"

Francis Nmeribe replied Jun 2, 2011 to Dating and Courtship National Question and Answer Seminar

2 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Francis Nmeribe

"The Northerners will never change. The Northern elite have phobia for loss of power.…"

Francis Nmeribe replied Apr 30, 2011 to THE BEST WAY TO LIVE WITH THE NORTHERNERS.

34 May 1, 2011
Reply by Okolobah Efe Michael

"Love is not the issue here. The issue here is that you are worried that your wife wo…"

Francis Nmeribe replied Sep 27, 2010 to What should I do?

6 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by olaniyan abibu taiwo

"Even Facebook is a profit making organization. It is an online medium and it collect…"

Francis Nmeribe replied Jul 8, 2010 to President Jonathan On Facebook

4 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Francis Nmeribe

"My brother, you know everything can be looked at myopically and openmindedly. These…"

Francis Nmeribe replied Jul 8, 2010 to President Jonathan On Facebook

4 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Francis Nmeribe

"You are right my brother. This is an Abia war, if there are any people worth being c…"

Francis Nmeribe replied Jul 2, 2010 to ABIA STATE: THE RUIN, THE ROT, THE FRAUD, THE PEOPLE

3 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by obi amaefule

"It is interesting. Fashola has shown that Lagos can be developed. May be those troub…"

Francis Nmeribe replied Apr 21, 2010 to Fasola and his troublers

2 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

"My brother Edwin, you are right. If we have electricity for only 12 hours of the 24…"

Francis Nmeribe replied Feb 18, 2010 to One Point Agenda for Nigeria shikena

17 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

""

Francis Nmeribe replied Jan 21, 2010 to pretty female Student infects 124 student including lecturers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wit H.I.V

67 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by rszxcvb

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service