Gbenga Aderibigbe's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Love is something  hidden in the heart so it is difficult to know a lover talkless o…"

Gbenga Aderibigbe replied Apr 2, 2011 to TRUE LOVER

14 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by OGIEMUDIA TRACY

"The last day has ran into years now"

Gbenga Aderibigbe replied Mar 24, 2011 to End of time

20 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Irigha DM Olali

"If the presence of war, plague and crisis signify the end of the world that means th…"

Gbenga Aderibigbe replied Mar 24, 2011 to End of time

20 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Irigha DM Olali

"Your comment is interesting, but it is not right nor of any benefit to continue to b…"

Gbenga Aderibigbe replied Jul 15, 2010 to BLACKMAN IS GOD AND BLACK WOMAN IS GODDESS---WE CREATED THE WHITEMAN.REALITY AND FACT.

22 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Ed Wasini

"My brother thanks for the emotional display. It is right to believe in one thing or…"

Gbenga Aderibigbe replied Jul 8, 2010 to Believe in Jesus and Lose Your Mind!

19 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by stan

"Alicia, pls nobody is murdering Christ the first time, the second term or the third…"

Gbenga Aderibigbe replied Jul 8, 2010 to Believe in Jesus and Lose Your Mind!

19 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by stan

"Ed I hope you are not trying to furstrate me. I am NOT THINKING that whites are sup…"

Gbenga Aderibigbe replied Jul 7, 2010 to BLACKMAN IS GOD AND BLACK WOMAN IS GODDESS---WE CREATED THE WHITEMAN.REALITY AND FACT.

22 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Ed Wasini

"Good debate. More of this."

Gbenga Aderibigbe replied Jul 7, 2010 to Dr. Bukola Saraki - Arguably The Best Governor in Nigeria

17 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by shehu balogun

"This discussion is very interesting hence we might not be able to get far. What is t…"

Gbenga Aderibigbe replied Jul 7, 2010 to BLACKMAN IS GOD AND BLACK WOMAN IS GODDESS---WE CREATED THE WHITEMAN.REALITY AND FACT.

22 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Ed Wasini

"Ed, you are probably right philosophically that Blacks are superior to the Whites, b…"

22 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Ed Wasini

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service