JIMOH OMEIZA TAIWO's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Agboola, I just want to say that if you were Jonathan, you will do d sameting he did…"

JIMOH OMEIZA TAIWO replied Mar 24, 2010 to JONATHAN FOR PRESIDENT 2011

13 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

"Dont conclude yet my bros, Goodluck Jo has something veeeeeeeeeeeeeeey veeeeeeeeeeee…"

JIMOH OMEIZA TAIWO replied Mar 24, 2010 to WHY FoR GOS's SAKE?

6 Oct 31, 2015

"i don't know what is really wrong with our nigeria leaders, how could Jonathan put A…"

JIMOH OMEIZA TAIWO replied Mar 24, 2010 to Anenih as Minister

35 Nov 1, 2015

"pls, kindly tell Turai to declare UMY's whereabout. We as a Nigerian, we deserve to…"

JIMOH OMEIZA TAIWO replied Mar 17, 2010 to WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBLITITIES OF FIRST LADY IN THE NIGERIA CONSTITUTION?

2 Oct 28, 2015

"GOD WILL BLESS YOU ALL IN THE VANGUARD ONLINE COMMUNITY FOR YOUR GREAT CONTRIBUTIONS…"

JIMOH OMEIZA TAIWO replied Mar 3, 2010 to Yar'adua: A return in the dark

68 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Pastor Irabor Wesley

"Yes, it is high time for us youth to forget our so call leaders, they are betrayers.…"

JIMOH OMEIZA TAIWO replied Feb 9, 2010 to NIGERIA OUR COUNTRY

4 Oct 18, 2015

"Please, let forget the topic and forge ahead with another new one. Everybody knows t…"

JIMOH OMEIZA TAIWO replied Jan 30, 2010 to IS RELIGION REALLY EVIL? - (originally published in Vanguard)

128 Mar 5

"Angela, dont allow people to pull you down the track of this honourable online commu…"

JIMOH OMEIZA TAIWO replied Jan 29, 2010 to IS RELIGION REALLY EVIL? - (originally published in Vanguard)

128 Mar 5

"IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS, Religion is not of EVIL at all. Whether christian or Islam no…"

JIMOH OMEIZA TAIWO replied Jan 29, 2010 to IS RELIGION REALLY EVIL? - (originally published in Vanguard)

128 Mar 5

"Hello House, You people should leave Angela alone! If you have an article that most…"

128 Mar 5

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service