Samuel Amos Udoh's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr. President have is choice, and who he many want to work with."

Samuel Amos Udoh replied Jun 7, 2011 to "Oil majors move against allison Madueke"

3 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Samuel Amos Udoh

"Why all mouth is on Bankole, he is the presiding officer of the chamber, not that ot…"

Samuel Amos Udoh replied Jun 7, 2011 to on How Reps shared controversial N10bn

2 Jun 7, 2011

"My brother, God himself say that judgement will start from the church. So do ur own…"

Samuel Amos Udoh replied Jun 7, 2011 to Nigerian Churches and corruption in the land

32 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Tunde

"The well known and world great scientist are known by their discovery. May God equip…"

Samuel Amos Udoh replied Jun 7, 2011 to MY NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DISCOVERY WHICH I HOPE TO PRESENT TO MR PRESIDENT

15 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Anthony Martin Okafor

"Nigerian's need a true Governor of the people, but the godfathers do not accept that…"

Samuel Amos Udoh replied Jun 7, 2011 to OWELLE ROCHAS: PUTING THE RIGHT STEP FOWARD.

8 Jun 12, 2011

"As far as Nigeria is concernce there's no justic. If there is any, Buhari being the…"

Samuel Amos Udoh replied Jun 7, 2011 to JUNGLE JUDGES IN NIGERIA JUDGE STOP IGF FROM ARRESTING THIEVES FROM NFA::::::::::::::::::::::::

4 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

"As far as Nigeria is concernce there's no justic. If there is any, Buhari being the…"

Samuel Amos Udoh replied Jun 7, 2011 to JUNGLE JUDGES IN NIGERIA JUDGE STOP IGF FROM ARRESTING THIEVES FROM NFA::::::::::::::::::::::::

4 Jun 7, 2011

"It's now that our society have started to have interest in the children. Then was he…"

Samuel Amos Udoh replied Jun 7, 2011 to CHILD LABOUR

2 Jun 7, 2011

"My dear you are right, he can never win election in this country."

Samuel Amos Udoh replied Jun 4, 2011 to Buhari's Loss

4 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by GAVIN BOND

"my dear , he will never go free. He must face the ruth of law."

Samuel Amos Udoh replied Jun 4, 2011 to Buhari a dead end

4 Jun 4, 2011

RSS