Jeorge Waters's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you really like lotteries? In my opinion those are quite boring. I like sports be…"

Jeorge Waters replied on Friday to Lottery spells – power-ball winning spells ,call/whats app +256759895568

1 on Friday
Reply by Jeorge Waters

"In my opinion, it is easy to gain success in betting sphere because it is really sim…"

Jeorge Waters replied on Friday to ONLINE SPORTS/FOOTBALL BETTING SUCCESS

1 on Friday
Reply by Jeorge Waters

"Hello. I have never been interested in Nigerian football, I know only the most popul…"

Jeorge Waters replied on Friday to Nigerian football legend, Austin Jay-Jay Okocha declared king of the game

2 on Friday
Reply by Jeorge Waters

"For some people, such predictions are just necessary and that's okay. Personally, I…"

Jeorge Waters replied Oct 9 to Best Football Predictions Blog

2 Oct 9
Reply by Jeorge Waters

"Texas Holdem is definitely the most interesting type of poker. Actually, other ones…"

Jeorge Waters replied Oct 7 to Dominated Hands in Free Texas Holdem Games

2 Oct 8
Reply by Heracles Gatekeeper of Olympus

"Wasted a lot of time experimenting with sports betting but now I understand that it…"

Jeorge Waters replied Oct 4 to Free Football Betting Tips & Predictions

3 Oct 4
Reply by Jeorge Waters

"Is it really a problem? I mean, literally anyone can just youtube likes, comments an…"

Jeorge Waters replied Oct 4 to 5 Biggest Engines That Turn Your Subscribers to Profitable Customers

3 Oct 4
Reply by Jeorge Waters

"Good question! I'm now searching for new design for our bathroom. Also I need to fin…"

Jeorge Waters replied Sep 28 to Which is the best toilet in the world?

1 Sep 28
Reply by Jeorge Waters

"Now I am just getting started with woodworking and trying to choose a proper router.…"

Jeorge Waters replied Sep 27 to 10 Awesome Woodworking Projects for Every Skill Level

1 Sep 27
Reply by Jeorge Waters

"If you have enough money to buy trendy clothes, good for you and if not, that's not…"

Jeorge Waters replied Sep 22 to Commonwealth Fashion Week & Awards

3 Sep 22
Reply by Heracles Gatekeeper of Olympus

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service