Anthony Martin Okafor's Discussions (1,771)

Discussions Replied To (216) Replies Latest Activity

"Charles, Islam is a religion of peace but there are high number of satanic possessed…"

Anthony Martin Okafor replied Aug 25, 2012 to on A nation charred by insurgency (II): The Patience and Good Luck President Jonathan Needs

4 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Anthony Martin Okafor

"I'm not against America offering Nigeria security forces training or against America…"

Anthony Martin Okafor replied Aug 23, 2012 to on A nation charred by insurgency (II): The Patience and Good Luck President Jonathan Needs

4 Aug 25, 2012

"Why state governors will abuse state police if a democratic president who supervise…"

Anthony Martin Okafor replied Aug 1, 2012 to on Northern Governors kick against State Police

2 Aug 1, 2012

"That's why i have been telling northern politicians to respect the rights of other t…"

Anthony Martin Okafor replied Mar 17, 2012 to on Northern leaders accuse Jonathan of scheming for another term.

5 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

"PDP government or party is not the only corrupt party or government in Nigeria, El t…"

Anthony Martin Okafor replied Feb 18, 2012 to on PDP regimes, worst in Nigerian history, says el- Rufai.

4 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Orji Hillary

"They will regret those negative bloody moves they made on other tribes of Nigeria in…"

Anthony Martin Okafor replied Feb 18, 2012 to on How our husbands were killed by Boko Haram – widows.

2 Feb 18, 2012

"No Charles, i wasn't referring to new AU Chairman, Was countering UN secretary gener…"

Anthony Martin Okafor replied Feb 9, 2012 to on Thomas Boni Yayi of Benin takes over as AU new chairman.

2 Feb 9, 2012

"Call for dialogue as per how to disengage peacefully or continue the marriage with r…"

Anthony Martin Okafor replied Feb 7, 2012 to on Boko Haram: FG no longer in charge – El-Rufai.

7 Feb 9, 2012

"The Judge Judged like a drunk. "

Anthony Martin Okafor replied Feb 7, 2012 to on Mechanic to die by hanging for stealing car stereo,

3 Feb 8, 2012

"I guess the meaning of Amen is may it be so, whether it be or not is left for God to…"

Anthony Martin Okafor replied Feb 7, 2012 to on Anambra is a state to deal with – Canadian Ambassador.

5 Feb 7, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...