Hassan's Discussions (37)

Discussions Started (37) Replies Latest Activity

Wizkid Dressed Like A Hardened Criminal ToDavido’s 30 Billion ConcertIn UK (Photos)

Wizkid on Sunday night performed alongside Davido during the London leg of the latter’s UK tour. Wizkid wore a mask to cover his face as h…

Started by Hassan

0 Feb 20, 2018

Toni Braxton Confirms her Engagement to Birdman Shows Off Her Massive New Ring

Wedding bells are chiming on the horizon forToni Braxton and Birdman. The 50-year-old singer and the 49-year-old rapper are engaged.Rumors…

Started by Hassan

2 Aug 3, 2019
Reply by BOBBY

Justin Bieber Hits Up a SpaAfter Spending Valentine's Day With Selena Gomez!

Justin Bieber took some time to relax after a fun Valentine’s Day. The 23-year-old superstar was seen outside of a spa on Thursday afterno…

Started by Hassan

0 Feb 16, 2018

Timaya’s Babymama, And Their Daughters Step Out In Matching Outfit

Timaya’s baby mama, Barbara and their two daughter Emma and grace. wow in matching outfits as seen in the pictures attache Even after havi…

Started by Hassan

0 Feb 15, 2018

I’m still in a little bit of pain Banky W speaks on his Skin cancer surgery

In an Insta-live video on Instagram Banky W answered some questions on the rare strain of skin cancer tumors found in his. shoulder surger…

Started by Hassan

0 Feb 15, 2018

Ghanaian Singer Shatta Wale Has BeenReportedly Arrested Over Comments OnBurning Down Churches

According to reports by Ghanaian news outlet joy News the police has invited Dancehall. artiste Charles Nii Armah Mensah popularly known a…

Started by Hassan

0 Feb 15, 2018

Wizkid Set To Release New Album

Who rocked it better ...................................... Wizkid Set To Release New Album View Full Details http://bit.ly/2BSAq6S

Started by Hassan

0 Feb 3, 2018

M.I Abaga has developed a sudden epiphany of love for Actress, Rita Dominic and he’s professing his undying love for her. Well, although it’s a throwback video, we think it’s worth returning to.

M.I Abaga has developed a sudden epiphany of love for Actress, Rita Dominic and he’s professing his undying love for her. Well, although i…

Started by Hassan

0 Feb 3, 2018

You Need To See How Cristiano Ronaldo’s Children Look Now

Real Madrid Striker,Cristiano Ronaldo’s girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez has posted contrasting photos of their baby and the Real Madrid star’…

Started by Hassan

0 Feb 3, 2018

Court Finally Bans Tonto Dikeh From Airing King Andre On Tonto Reality Show

A Lagos state magistrate court has now ordered Nollywood actress, Tonto D*** and Linda Ikeji not to air King Tonto Reality TV Show until th…

Started by Hassan

0 Feb 3, 2018

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service