Ehannire Theodore Osas McTimothy's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"good talk MNR, you ve what it takes to be the president,but talks and rhetorics will…"

Ehannire Theodore Osas McTimothy replied Sep 17, 2010 to I want to be president —Ribadu

18 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Bridget

"my dear darlington,i quite appreciate the frankness at wish you analyse issues with…"

Ehannire Theodore Osas McTimothy replied Sep 8, 2010 to PDP Govs, North behind Jonathan —Sambo

48 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Rabiu Jibrin

"I said it before,its becoming more and more interesting especially facts coming out…"

Ehannire Theodore Osas McTimothy replied Sep 2, 2010 to PDP Govs, North behind Jonathan —Sambo

48 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Rabiu Jibrin

"this event is become very interesting especially between jibrin and robert and facts…"

Ehannire Theodore Osas McTimothy replied Sep 1, 2010 to PDP Govs, North behind Jonathan —Sambo

48 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Rabiu Jibrin

"Rabiu see what you have caused....sleeping dogs are not always let to lie..."

Ehannire Theodore Osas McTimothy replied Sep 1, 2010 to PDP Govs, North behind Jonathan —Sambo

48 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Rabiu Jibrin

"@ Rabiu just hear yourself,if you where the vp will you go against your boss choice,…"

Ehannire Theodore Osas McTimothy replied Aug 31, 2010 to PDP Govs, North behind Jonathan —Sambo

48 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Rabiu Jibrin

".....And he that overcometth and keepeth my works unto the end,to him will I give po…"

Ehannire Theodore Osas McTimothy replied Apr 28, 2010 to SINNERS IN CHRIST EMBASSY

28 Feb 8, 2019
Reply by James Jenny

"theres no church without sinners in it...thats the reason for church for the perfect…"

Ehannire Theodore Osas McTimothy replied Apr 15, 2010 to SINNERS IN CHRIST EMBASSY

28 Feb 8, 2019
Reply by James Jenny

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service