kasi ratnam's Discussions (31)

Discussions Started (31) Replies Latest Activity

Why telecom field engineers need to accept freelance life ?

As society becomes increasingly connected, the need for telecom field engineers is growing to match. The on-demand marketplace is filled wi…

Started by kasi ratnam

0 Jan 4, 2018

Importance of SOW in Freelance Industry

A Statement of work (SOW), in wander organization, is a record in which a contracting officer or boss obtainment officer (CPO) demonstrates…

Started by kasi ratnam

0 Jan 4, 2018

Cisco and Nortel VLAN

Hello everyone, I have an ASA 5520 and Nortel 5510 Switch. I have create 5 Vlans in the ASA and in the Switch. I'm having trouble understan…

Started by kasi ratnam

0 Jan 2, 2018

HSRP on the LAN and on the WAN

Hi, I would like to setup two layers of HSRP in the network topology. One is the LAN and another layer in the WAN. Can it be done and how?…

Started by kasi ratnam

0 Dec 22, 2017

multiple vlans in same HRSP group

I see on our Core switch multiple vlans are configured for the same HSRP group. For instance we have about 15 vlans in the same group. Woul…

Started by kasi ratnam

0 Dec 22, 2017

best way to find a new job as a freelancer

Hello Everyone, I want know what are the different ways to find a new job either freelancer or employee. I am unemployee i want to know mor…

Started by kasi ratnam

0 Dec 21, 2017

Which Internet service is the best?

Hi friends,        I want to place wifi in my home before doing that i just know more about which internet service is good either servicewi…

Started by kasi ratnam

0 Dec 20, 2017

How to confirm my Internet Line + IP share

Hello Everyone, I have 2 MB dedicated bandwidth. 1 real IP how to check or confirm my line is dedicated my IP is 103.244.185.188. How to co…

Started by kasi ratnam

0 Dec 20, 2017

How To Make More Money As A Freelancer

I just want best ways to make money as a freelancer. I know freelancing is the best tip to get more money.

Started by kasi ratnam

0 Dec 19, 2017

How Do I Choose the Best Internet Service Provider?

My internet has ticked me off for the last time and I've been thinking of switching providers, but I'm not quite sure where to start. I was…

Started by kasi ratnam

0 Dec 18, 2017

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service