Oguejiofor, Chinedu Benjamin's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"You have spoken or rather lamented passionately. In Nigeria, we have a government fo…"

Oguejiofor, Chinedu Benjamin replied Apr 30, 2011 to Wake up Nigerians

4 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by ABC4ALL mentor Rommy Wuhe

"Nigeria is the con capital of the world. And the Nigerian politicians will be and ha…"

Oguejiofor, Chinedu Benjamin replied Apr 25, 2011 to Election results

5 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Oguejiofor, Chinedu Benjamin

"To me, the laws of any country decide what is acceptable to them or not, not the whi…"

Oguejiofor, Chinedu Benjamin replied Apr 25, 2011 to Ban of Islamic veil in France

4 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Okolobah Efe Michael

"Prof Jega and his Oliver Twist kind of INEC has lost all its organizational compass.…"

Oguejiofor, Chinedu Benjamin replied Apr 8, 2011 to POSPONEMENT

14 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Oguejiofor, Chinedu Benjamin

"a nagging wife is a nightmare. if you find yourself living with one,. its better to…"

Oguejiofor, Chinedu Benjamin replied Apr 8, 2011 to WHAT WILL YOU DO?

34 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Dede Sylvester

"REVOLUTION is the answer,. there must be a rebirth in our democracy for genuine chan…"

Oguejiofor, Chinedu Benjamin replied Mar 27, 2011 to MY REASON OF SUPPORTING JONATHAN

22 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Mavos

"Vote for who? do you think your vote will count? with an Oliver Twist kind of INEC t…"

Oguejiofor, Chinedu Benjamin replied Mar 24, 2011 to THE JINX OF OLD POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA

11 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Agbo Ann

"If i have reasons to vote, i will definitely vote Jonathan because he is the only or…"

Oguejiofor, Chinedu Benjamin replied Mar 21, 2011 to MY REASON OF SUPPORTING JONATHAN

22 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Mavos

"Truly i am not sure you read my discussion before putting down these your party alli…"

Oguejiofor, Chinedu Benjamin replied Mar 21, 2011 to We must make a change..

3 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service