MODISHPROJECT's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"EDUCATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS EDUCATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS AVAIL…"

MODISHPROJECT replied Mar 28 to University of Lagos(UNILAG) 2018/19 POST-UTME ADMISSION FORM/DIRECT ENTRY FORM IS NOW OUT ON SALE CALL 08069655606 .. ALSO THE SALES OF CHANGE OF COURSE FORM/CHANGE OF INSTITUTION, DIPLOMA FORM, PRE-D

1 Mar 28
Reply by MODISHPROJECT

"Guy why are you doing this? do you want me to fhanksace you? remove this article and…"

MODISHPROJECT replied Feb 16 to ACCOUNTING PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS

2 Feb 16
Reply by MODISHPROJECT

"DOWNLOAD COMPLETE MATERIALS HERE"

MODISHPROJECT replied Dec 17, 2017 to BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS

2 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by MODISHPROJECT

"VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS DETERMINATION OF TE…"

MODISHPROJECT replied Dec 7, 2017 to Don’t Pay More Than N6,350 To Acquire Drivers License – Frsc Tells Nigerians

39 Aug 13
Reply by chukwuebuka ogbuchi

"VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS DETERMINATION OF TE…"

MODISHPROJECT replied Dec 7, 2017 to Don’t Pay More Than N6,350 To Acquire Drivers License – Frsc Tells Nigerians

39 Aug 13

"download complete project materials"

MODISHPROJECT replied Nov 10, 2017 to Don’t Pay More Than N6,350 To Acquire Drivers License – Frsc Tells Nigerians

39 Aug 13

"MARKETING PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS TOURISM SITE CHARACTERISTICS AND TOURISTS’ R…"

MODISHPROJECT replied Nov 10, 2017 to Download Latest 2go Version 6.0.3 with Voice chat here - www.2go.im (Official Version)

12 Apr 9
Reply by Gudtalent Igwe Chrisent

"LIST OF DEPARTMENTS PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS www.modishproject.com [img][/img] A…"

MODISHPROJECT replied Nov 6, 2017 to "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet - Celebrities

1 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by MODISHPROJECT

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service