najim kokumo's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"The man was telling the truth and I don't see anything wrong with that statement. If…"

najim kokumo replied Mar 31, 2010 to Anything sane with Libya’s Leader Muammar Gaddafi statement about Nigeria?

8 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by max

"My brothet, you are correct. We are all afraid to die, but no all of us. For instanc…"

najim kokumo replied Feb 14, 2010 to MY FEAR IS THAT POLITICIANS HAVE CONCLUDED PLANS TO BREAKE UP NIGERIA ANY MOMENT FROM NOW

30 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Akamelu Michael

"You made a good point but, the truth is what have you done for the country, we canno…"

najim kokumo replied Feb 11, 2010 to nigeria is a prison break

5 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

"Yes, because of their selfish interests and greed, they don't care about us. Jonatha…"

najim kokumo replied Feb 10, 2010 to WOULD IT BE RIGHT FOR JONAHTAN TO CHANGE THE CABINET?

64 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by rszxcvb

"I can feel you brother, we need Joseph to bring a change in Nigeria. The time is now…"

najim kokumo replied Feb 10, 2010 to WOULD IT BE RIGHT FOR JONAHTAN TO CHANGE THE CABINET?

64 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by rszxcvb

"Great point. That exactlly the point, force them to hang themselves "

64 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by rszxcvb

"You are very correct, there is a clever way to force them to resign one after the ot…"

64 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by rszxcvb

"First thing he should do is to work on the old system of allocating our oil resource…"

64 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by rszxcvb

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service