AGOR's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (133) Replies Latest Activity

"This indeed is a free Education , my thanks on behalf of others."

AGOR replied Jul 6, 2011 to

just now

"There is nothing God can not do , he can do and undo, all you need to see the miracl…"

AGOR replied Jul 6, 2011 to on ‘Bible dropped from heaven on rain-soaked yams… Bible not wet

3 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by AGOR

"When a man conscience is death , he is a direct candidate for hell fire."

AGOR replied Jul 5, 2011 to Corrupt mind

6 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Okolobah Efe Michael

"The most important thing about life is the legacy you left behind , this woman in qu…"

AGOR replied Jul 5, 2011 to CHRISTY ESSIEN IGBOKWE

5 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

"I, am the way the truth and the life who ever cometh unto me shall not perish but ha…"

AGOR replied Jul 5, 2011 to Life

5 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

"IN every nonesense , there is always a sense, but i can hardly point at what this ma…"

AGOR replied Jul 2, 2011 to University of main market in anambra govment should help it ova populated nw

7 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by padio b Gawosin

"All over the world or in most advance countries of the world people seek political o…"

AGOR replied Jul 2, 2011 to Bomb blast

20 Jul 19, 2011

"This man is suppose to bury his head in shame , and stop making noise the 16 billion…"

AGOR replied Jul 2, 2011 to on Obasanjo warns against economic growth without jobs

3 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by AGOR

"Anthony the problem with nigeria as a state is not religion per say , religion only…"

AGOR replied Jul 1, 2011 to on Rejecting amnesty, making demands, What we want, by Boko Haram

9 Jul 1, 2011

"Except for a mad man who would fight himself , passing such a bill is like fighting…"

AGOR replied Jul 1, 2011 to GOVT

4 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by AGOR

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service