edward chike's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"You be correct woman "

edward chike replied Apr 17, 2011 to IS RELIGION REALLY EVIL? - (originally published in Vanguard)

128 Mar 5

"You be correct woman..."

edward chike replied Apr 17, 2011 to IS RELIGION REALLY EVIL? - (originally published in Vanguard)

128 Mar 5

"Developed nations have CONCRETE, PROGRESSIVE AND SUSTAINABLE EDUCATIONAL POLICIES. T…"

edward chike replied Jun 9, 2010 to

just now

"You have no point whatsoever. How does texting improve typing skills? Be informed my…"

edward chike replied May 18, 2010 to

just now

"Would you like to join our group, Nigerian Atheists Forum? Read my uplaoded e book. "

edward chike replied May 18, 2010 to IS RELIGION REALLY EVIL? - (originally published in Vanguard)

128 Mar 5

"Lovely post. I'm glad some people still read (widely). I uploaded an e book for you.…"

edward chike replied May 17, 2010 to IS RELIGION REALLY EVIL? - (originally published in Vanguard)

128 Mar 5

"Please y'all, read and tell me what you think..."

edward chike replied May 16, 2010 to OJUKWU'S ENDORSEMENT OF IBB

20 May 17, 2010
Reply by wokocha onyemezie

"I would want you to read this and tell me what you think..."

edward chike replied May 16, 2010 to

just now

"Correct man! This is the most exciting post I've come across since I became a member…"

edward chike replied May 16, 2010 to

just now

"Fine gal, one is as culpable for a crime when he commits it as he is when he does no…"

edward chike replied May 15, 2010 to LATEST REVELATIONS, EVIDENCE OF YAR'ADUA's CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION.

6 May 16, 2010
Reply by Pete Rock

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service