Hamzat Kadri's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"What a "Mr. President"! High political achievement is never an indication of high mo…"

Hamzat Kadri replied Feb 9, 2010 to SA PRESIDENT IMPREGNATE'S HIS BEST FRIEND'S DAUGHTER

28 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

"I applaud you Dr. Gbadebo for taking the path of honor for recognizing Angela's good…"

Hamzat Kadri replied Jan 30, 2010 to IS RELIGION REALLY EVIL? - (originally published in Vanguard)

128 Mar 5

"Now that Angela has spoken, I really don't see any need to get uncivil with her anym…"

Hamzat Kadri replied Jan 29, 2010 to IS RELIGION REALLY EVIL? - (originally published in Vanguard)

128 Mar 5

"Well, there's really no need to crucify Angela for bringing this topic to those who…"

Hamzat Kadri replied Jan 17, 2010 to IS RELIGION REALLY EVIL? - (originally published in Vanguard)

128 Mar 5

"I surely believe that the provider of Vanguard Online Community will be vigilant and…"

Hamzat Kadri replied Jan 10, 2010 to SCAM ALERT ON VANGUARD ONLINE COMMUNITY

64 Aug 23, 2014

"Religion by itself is not evil, it's some of the people practicing Religion that are…"

Hamzat Kadri replied Jan 9, 2010 to IS RELIGION REALLY EVIL? - (originally published in Vanguard)

128 Mar 5

"Though the action of this pretty lady is cold and callous, there's a lesson for guys…"

Hamzat Kadri replied Jan 7, 2010 to pretty female Student infects 124 student including lecturers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wit H.I.V

67 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by rszxcvb

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service