Titi Bello's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ed, I took time to go tru ur discourse. Well, hmmmmmmmmm. It could be outrightly…"

Titi Bello replied Jun 30, 2010 to The Bible And The Zodiac

14 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Ed Wasini

"Pete Rock, thanks for this insightful information. Ogbara, u are also informed. Tomo…"

Titi Bello replied Apr 22, 2010 to IBB, Nig. greatest evil. (Long read) - Hello Folks! I know 'black' people don't read. Please try and read this! Version 1

7 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Damilare Stephen

"Ogbara, would you please stop being sarcastic. What kind of enjoyment when the lass…"

Titi Bello replied Apr 21, 2010 to Ex. Zamfara State Governor Senator Yerima Ahmed Sanni marry 13 years old girl(minor).

56 Feb 12
Reply by rszxcvb

"Let the righteous be steadfast. We shall all give accounts of our deeds. No PROXY on…"

Titi Bello replied Apr 16, 2010 to SINNERS IN CHRIST EMBASSY

28 Feb 8
Reply by James Jenny

"The best of love can be told by C. But C with a clause. C that is out has been in an…"

Titi Bello replied Mar 26, 2010 to WHO TELLS THE BEST OF LOVE?

3 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

"Mr. Abdul-Ganiy,I salute your courage to launch such a call and I want to believe yo…"

Titi Bello replied Mar 15, 2010 to I SUE AND CALL ON INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT IN HAGUE TO SEND ARREST WARRANT TO FORMER NIGERIA MOST TERRORIST MILITARY JUNTA DICTATOR HEAD OF STATE GEN. IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA FOR GENOCIDE!

13 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by olisakwe felix

"Goodluck Michelle! Joshua has really streamlined your search. The only SIJUADES are…"

Titi Bello replied Mar 15, 2010 to PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY DAD 'KEN SIJUADE'

28 Nov 2, 2015

"Precious, I suggest Yar'adua talk to us on our National TV station before we rack ou…"

Titi Bello replied Mar 4, 2010 to Yar'adua can walk,talk

10 Oct 22, 2015

"I can observe that Idogho's post has triggered mixed reactions. Hmmmmmm. Man and his…"

Titi Bello replied Mar 3, 2010 to MUSLIM BELIEF

393 May 14
Reply by Leoprado Di Venchi

"As if they don't know the assassins. They sholud please deluding us. I refused to be…"

Titi Bello replied Jan 28, 2010 to CHIEF DINA: IG QUIZZED FEMALE OCCUPANT AND DRIVE

9 Oct 18, 2015

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service