Francisca A. Johnson's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I want to believe that these descendants of Ishmael can never and will never be a lo…"

Francisca A. Johnson replied Apr 19, 2011 to why should the northerners fight

6 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

"God knows Jonathan will not lose IJN. I don't think Nigerians are willing to sell th…"

Francisca A. Johnson replied Apr 13, 2011 to what are we going to do if Goodluck lose this election

10 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Francisca A. Johnson

"God knows Jonathan will not lose IJN. I don't think Nigerians are willing to sell th…"

Francisca A. Johnson replied Apr 13, 2011 to what are we going to do if Goodluck lose this election

10 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Francisca A. Johnson

"The story is funny just as someone rightly said. How can a normal human being with c…"

Francisca A. Johnson replied Apr 13, 2011 to MARRIED FOR TEN YEARS WITHOUT SEX

37 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by AGOR

"Gud, if the whole world is full of men my dear, u will have nothing but homosexualis…"

Francisca A. Johnson replied Mar 28, 2011 to MARRIAGE IS A NECESSITY NOT A MUST

12 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by charles amobi nwokoro

"Gud, if the whole world is full of men my dear, u will have nothing but homosexualis…"

Francisca A. Johnson replied Mar 28, 2011 to MARRIAGE IS A NECESSITY NOT A MUST

12 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by charles amobi nwokoro

"Men, they are all the same any day any where. They feel ladies don't have feelings.…"

Francisca A. Johnson replied Oct 14, 2010 to WHAT DO MEN TAKE US FOR (MY EXPERIENCE)

36 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Olusheni Fredrick-Owoaje

"Yes, time will tell. But let our God not allow this to be too late before the time w…"

Francisca A. Johnson replied Oct 3, 2010 to BEHIND THE MASK... MEND AND THE BOMB EXPLOSION AT THE VERY CENTRE OF OUR CELEBRATING 50YRS

8 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Okolobah Efe Michael

"Please is there anything wrong in adjusting from sleeping on the wrong side of a bed…"

Francisca A. Johnson replied Oct 3, 2010 to "Nigerians pass a verdict : We betrayed the Founding Fathers "

3 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by hgdaaw

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service