slim scopes's Discussions (107)

Discussions Started (107) Replies Latest Activity

DOWNLOAD MP3: Kevin Gates - Therapy S*** 4

Last June, Kevin released the first "Therapy S***" and now, he returns with number 4. As the title suggests, he gets real about a lot of…

Started by slim scopes

0 Jan 19, 2019

DOWNLOAD ALBUM - DJ Kay Slay - Hip Hop Frontline

They Want My Blood" is set to take its place in the liner notes of Kay Slay's forthcoming compilation album, Hip-Hop Frontline DOWNLOAD…

Started by slim scopes

0 Jan 19, 2019

DOWNLOAD ALBUM - Migos - Culture III

The Atlanta rap trio - consisting of Quavo, Takeoff and Offset - are rumoured to be dropping their new album 'Culture III' in 2019.  DO…

Started by slim scopes

0 Jan 19, 2019

DOWNLOAD ALBUM James Blake - Assume Form

James Blake has released his new studio album, Assume Form. As previously reported, the new record features a slew of guests DOWNLOAD AL…

Started by slim scopes

0 Jan 18, 2019

Tyga - "Floss In The Bank" (Mp3 Download)

Tyga officially drops off 'Floss In The Bank.' It seems that we all got a bit ahead of ourselves last week when audio surfaced of Tyga's…

Started by slim scopes

0 Jan 17, 2019

DJ Mustard Ft. Migos (Mp3 Download)

DJ Mustard brings together the Migos for a new song titled “Pure Water” available right here  DOWNLOAD DJ Mustard Ft. Migos (Mp3 Downloa…

Started by slim scopes

0 Jan 17, 2019

LSD - “Genius” Lil Wayne Remix (ft Labrinth, Sia & Diplo)

iplo, Sia, and Labrinth are up for the challenge, and their collaboration together asLSD feels fresh, infectious, and alive. DOWNLOAD LSD…

Started by slim scopes

0 Jan 17, 2019

DOWNLOAD Meghan Trainor - TREAT MYSELF

Treat Myself  is the upcoming third major-label studio album by American singer-songwriter Meghan Trainor. ... Treat Myself was preceded…

Started by slim scopes

0 Jan 17, 2019

DOWNLOAD ALBUM Papa Roach - Who Do You Trust?

California alternative-rock quartet PAPA ROACH will release its 10th studio album, "Who Do You Trust?" DOWNLOAD Papa Roach - Who Do You…

Started by slim scopes

0 Jan 17, 2019

DOWNLOAD ALBUM Christina Perri - songs for carmella: lullabies & sing-a-longs

The singer has announced a new album of lullabies, dedicated to her 10-month-old baby girl, Carmella. The album, Songs for Carmella: DOWN…

Started by slim scopes

0 Jan 17, 2019

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service