Tech World (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Leading Mobile Messaging Solution for Nigeria Businesses

Thank you for your interest in reading this Message. My name is Nnamani Matthew, and for the last 3 years, I have helped several churches a…

Started by Nnamani Matthew

0 Jun 15

Mobile Massaging Solution

Thank you for your interest in reading this Message. My name is Nnamani Matthew, and for the last 3 years, I have helped several churches a…

0 Jun 14

How To Buy P.S4 Games From PlayStation Store In Nigeria

In Nigeria, we depend on local vendor to buy Playstation games because there is  geo-restriction on the PlayStation Network and the issues…

Started by Love Sol

0 Jun 14

About Fastclick Media: Web & App Developers

Fastclick Media provides well designed platforms which adds lots of credibility to your business. Also, it is important to keep in mind tha…

Started by Fastclick Media

1 Jun 11
Reply by Chinaza Mary-vivian

How to find your Blackerry IMEI Number

This is how to find the Blackberry IMEI for your BlackBerry smartphone Are you looking for how to locate the IMEI number on your BlackBe…

Started by Katherine Mendel

0 May 30

Airtel Data Plan And Prices - 2017

Airtel Data Plan with subscription codes for the 2017 Updated This is the updated Airtel Data Plan 2017 with its  subscription codes and p…

0 May 30

GTBank Internet Banking and how to transfer money using USSD code

If you a GTbank customer and wishes to start using GTBank website to transfer money or buy stuff online and offline. Click here to get star…

0 May 26

Most Voting Programs Reach Their Revenue Target With SMS Short Codes. (E.g BBNAIJA)

Reach Your Revenue Target With SMS Short Codes. (E.g BBNAIJA) The Increase growth of mobile phone owners in Nigeria has noted to be very h…

0 May 1

www.2go.co.za - Download 2go Newest Version At www.2go.im not www.2go.com please

www.2go.co.za for Downloading 2go New Version is the place where you can get any latest version of 2go for Android, Symbian, Java, iPhone o…

9 Apr 16
Reply by Katherine Mendel

Download Zenith Bank App for Online Banking

You should really give Zenith Online mobile banking app a try and save yourself stress and waste of time in the banking hall/atm stands.…

0 Apr 1

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service