Tech World (936)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Asus Zenfone 6 arrives in the US with its one of a kind flip camera and $500 cost

The Asus Zenfone 6 is presently accessible to pre-request in the US, carrying with it a one of a kind mechanized flip camera, a heavy 5,0…

Started by koolkid

0 Aug 11

Way to back your wordpress site?

Vaultpress is one of the best plugins to create a backup of your website. You need to make a backup manually though If your site ever goes…

Started by Naman Modi

0 Aug 10

Most important plugins in wordpress

There are so many plugins available for word press, but here I have given the 5 plugins which should be must for a website. The plugins are…

Started by Naman Modi

0 Aug 10

Best free wordpress plugins that every blogger should know?

Here are the best free WordPress plugins for blogging that I personally use:- 1. Yoast SEO2. Contact Form3. Mail Chimp4. All in One SEO pa…

Started by Naman Modi

0 Aug 10

Basic things to do for affiliate marketing

Hi All, Here are the basic things to do for affiliate marketing:-  1) affiliate product to promote (that also provide email followups to…

Started by Naman Modi

0 Aug 9

Best SEO friendly wordpress theme

Hi All, If you want to create new website which is fully SEO friendly and looking for WordPress theme which has all functions that make you…

Started by Naman Modi

0 Aug 8

Best alternative of clickfunnel

Dear fellow marketers,If you are unhappy with CF and looking for an alternative to build multiple funnels. Also, don't want to combine tool…

Started by Naman Modi

0 Aug 8

Importance of Google webmaster tools

Do you want to improve online visibility? Just go and use Webmaster Tools. Google webmaster tools are equipped with Google SEO tools that c…

Started by Naman Modi

0 Aug 7

Most Beautiful WordPress Gallery Plugins

If you’re a WordPress theme user and you’re looking for the best way to display a collection of photos, videos, art pieces a WordPress gall…

Started by Naman Modi

0 Aug 7

Programming Languages

7 W3Schools Online Tutorials On Programming Languages W3Schools is an educational website for learning web technologies online. Content i…

Started by James A Lawson

0 Aug 6

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service